29% The Future

Thanks for the cover picture
owochilduwu

Deku-
You walked to your dads house which wasn't far from yours so you could keeping an eye on him because of his old age. You knocked on the door and your mom opened it with a shocked And scared look on her face.
"Mom what's wrong?"
"Your dad went out doing hero work again..that man never stops. I'm so scared he's gonna hurt himself one day"
"Here let's sit down and get some tea to calm you" You had tea and with your mom and talked about her day to divert her attention away from your dads recklessness.

All might-
You stared at the gravestone that read 'Toshinori yagi'. Putting the yellow flowers down you could feel a tear roll down your eye. "I miss you so much dad. One day I'll fill your footsteps."

Bakugo-
You sat at the dinner table with yours dad after an argument about your current relationship. He tells you it's toxic but you don't believe him and things got upsetting with him and you both ate in silence.

Todoroki-
Things have been sad in the household since Endeavor passed away. Your dad was taking it the Hardest even though he said he hated him when he was younger.
"Dad?" You walked into your dads room after hearing no answer and found him laying on his bed with your step-Mom who was trying to get him up. "Dad! I think you should get up and enjoy life while you have it. Grandpa wouldn't want this." Those words touched something in him and made him stand to his feet and look at you. "Y/n. Your right. I'm sorry."

Aizawa-
"W-What."
"Dad I'm sorry. He's gone." You held your dads shoulder to give him support. "But tgat was my favorite cat..." Aizawa sighed before going to his room. "He's in a better place now. Cat heaven."

Present mic-
After he retired as a pro he has been devoted to his talk show. Back then it went on once a week if he had time but now it's a every day talk show and he loves it.

Denki-
As he got older his electricity got weaker. He didn't want to give out on being a hero so he hid it from you so you wouldn't stop him. Eventually you found out by hearing he got hurt and was in the hospital. And you made him retire for his own saftey.

Kirishima-
He stayed happy even when he got old. He loved to babysit his grandkids and hang out with you. And instead of a nursing room he lived in one of your spare rooms.

Shinso-
"Grandpa! Mommy's in the hospital!" S/n yelled. Shinso dropped what he was doing and grabbed S/n before running to the nearest hospital and asking for you. He found out that you had a broken leg and arm and you could have visitors. He took S/n upstairs to see you smiling. "Daddy. I beat big boss Villain."

_____________________________________
I am still choosing people to pick the scenario! It's going to be random comments I scroll though and I'll message you! Thanks for choosing this chapter!(you know who you are)