Another Update.

This is a little long but it's worth it, this is not the end!

Hello everyone, it's been quite a while since we last connected. I'd like to express my sincere gratitude for all the love and support you've shown for my book. When I first started writing it, I never imagined that people would still be reading and enjoying it today, despite its initial flaws. It's truly heartwarming.

Life has a way of getting in the middle of our plans, and I ended up taking a long break from writing. However, I want you all to know that I am now back and fully committed to this project. I understand that in the past, I've made promises to return and failed to follow through. But this time, I genuinely mean it.

My writing has improved more than this and I want to be a director so the best way to improve my craft is to write every day. With that being said, my fanfic roster so bad is this

parent scenarios update
Todoroki or Iida story - Vote here
Bakugo Prnstar update
Hawks story update
Maybe an Aizawa story
Gojo or nanami
Zoro story
Tumblr random fanfictions
Miguel O'hara fanfic

ANDDDDD
My very own book about a hockey player and an ice skater but Lgbt. This should be coming out within the next week!

Comment on which ones you'd like to see and any other ideas! Thank you so much for supporting me- and one more thing.

My friend is looking to be another streamer/youtube gamer girl and has recently started her channel. @Universalappl3pie on youtube. If you like sims roblox or any other games please check out her channel if you can. If a couple of you could stop by, it would mean a lot to see her smile! I'll see you guys soon, bye!!