40% Your real parents come back to you

Izuku-
One thing you had made clear on your 11th birthday was that you wanted to meet your birth mom or dad. Izuku, he agreed to look so he could make you happy but he didn't expect to find them. So here you were, sitting on your couch with your birth mom, her husband, and they're kid. She looked just like you.
"Y/n...I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." she cried with the napkin, Izuku gave her. In his mind all he could think was 'how could she leave you and create another life for herself' his blood was boiling. Then she asked you to move in with her, the world felt like it wasn't moving for Izuku. He couldn't dare think about what would happen if you moved in with her. "Oh! We have an errand to run Ms._____. It was nice getting to see you, but we'll talk again soon!" Izuku quickly pushed the small family out the door and slid down it. "Please...please don't move with her" His voice cracked as he tried not to cry. "Of course not papa! I love you too much to leave you."

Bakugo-
Your mom has gotten in contact with you once. Out of your 15 years of life, once.
She congratulated you after the sports festival and that was all. He didn't have to worry about her trying to take you because she didn't even seem like she wanted you, but your little family was all you needed.

Tamaki-
There was a lady who looked like you in the park, all you did was stare at her and once she realized she started to back away slowly.
You could see tears coming out of her eyes as she ran away from you. Your friends that were with you were confused as you were.
'Was that your mom? Could that be her?'

Todoroki-
It wasn't that hard to get in contact with shoto, no matter how many times he had blocked her, she had always found a way.
She apparently wanted custody over You but he was scaredthat she would hurt you again. But he had to get over his fear.
After talking to his father and mother, he finally let you see her. She wanted to meet in an aquarium, she had another child and she looked as if she was pregnant again, the man she was standing with looked drunk and run down. She smiled and hugged you as much as she could with her huge bump. Shoto left you two to walk around while he stayed with her boyfriend. He didn't do a good job at taking care of her daughter so he took it upon himself to walk around with the little girl.

Mineta-
Who says you need a mother in your life other than the amazing Tsyuu! Not you! She's a amazing mother to you and sometimes even Mineta. It's surprising that they got together in the end and you are happy that your other parents left you because you had the happiest family.

Aizawa-
Every time your mothers death day comes, (which happens to be your birthday), the both of you have a picnic at her favorite spot she used to go to all the time. Not only that but you have all her favorite dishes and eat it when the sun starts going down. He sees your mother so much in you and can't believe how much you've grown.
"I guess I thought wrong M/n...I'm not a bad father after all..."

Denki-
Dead. She was pronounced dead after she wasn't able to be found. Your mother was kidnapped, that's why you were put in an adoption center. The stupid police had just stopped looking, she was your mother, and they didn't give a shit.

Kirishima-
On your 15th birthday your dad, kirishima took you to a VR thing. And once you put those goggles on, you felt your heart stop. You could see your mom! She was talking to you and shooting arrows at a tree. Before you had to get off she caressed your cheek and said "I'm always with you, even if you can't see me my little lantern"

Shinso-
There's a special day you celebrate with shinso. It's the day you were apopted, on that day he wears anything's you want and gets you all the food you wanted. You also get presents so basically it's a second birthday.

——————
What if I wrote a x reader about one of my ocs?
I'll give options but if you want tell me if you'd like it
Sevens personality- Snarky, smart, cool, laid back, a ticking time bomb
Star: Chill, she loves to tease, sassy, fashionista
And I have others!
I donr know really lol
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜