30%Favorite Memory

Allmight-
You and your dads favorite memory was when you went grocery shopping together for the first time and you kept trying to stand up in the cart and pick out food. You pointed and made noises at what you wanted even though you were too young to eat some of it.

Deku-
His favorite memory of you is when you said your first word. He loved it when he would come home and you would scream his hero name. It was like you knew he was the best and you were telling him that.

Bakugo-
When you first smiled at him when you were a baby. He loves your smile even though he won't admit it. Your the reason why he doesn't loose it so much anymore. He's actually calmed down.

Todoroki-
When you asked him to help you train for the first time because your quirk wasn't really sited in combat. He gladly accepted and helped you practice your quirk out. You both have weekly training sessions now.

Denki-
When you had you first snow ball fight with him. He enjoyed it a lot and so did you. You both played all day in the snow together then you got hot chocolate and he tried to melt a marshmallow with his quirk but it didn't work.

Aizawa-
The first night you slept without crying.  He was thankful that he got to sleep the whole night and it honestly made him think something happened to you but nothing did. You were safe and sound in your baby crib that was right next to his bed.

Present mic-
When you were five on Father's Day. You made him a handmade card and gave him coupons to get you to do things. The beat Coupon in there was 'cuddles with daddy' and it was unlimited. He still uses it to this day.

Kirishima-
When you beat him in a sparring match. You used tactics from your aunts and uncles to beat him fair and square. You haven't don't it before because he was stronger and used his tactics and seemed to do something new so you didn't memorize them well. But when you beat him he couldn't help but smile.

Shinso-
When you both came home one day tired and chilled on the couch the rest of the evening. Movies were watched. Cuddles were made. And you both ordered take out. You spending time together made both of your days better.

A/n: Do you smell that? I smell *sniff* another purge coming on. DUN DUN DUN. Yes in a couple chapters there will be a purge.