37% Homework

Izuku-
"The answers three dad..." You sighed as Izuku struggled to get the question to your homework because he was positive you were wrong. "I got 4.6!"
"That's wrong dad!"
Eventually you gave up and put his answer on the paper.

Bakugo-
"THIS IS FUCKING ANNOYING!" You yelled and set your pencil on fire with your quirk. "If you set another pencil on fire I'll set you on fire" Bakugo turned around and threw yet another pencil in your direction as he made dinner. "Sorry dad math is a bitch!"

Todoroki-
You were an A+ student and understood pretty much everything because your grandpa got you a tutor. Todoroki was against it at first because he didn't want you to have a lifestyle where everything was handed to you however, when he saw your grades go up shotos mind was quickly changed.

Aizawa-
"Just use photo math..." Aizawa sighed trying to go back to sleep. It was Sunday and all he wanted to do was sleep in. "But dad that's cheating! Can you help please" You begged him over and over but the answer was the same so eventually you gave up and used photo math.

Tamaki-
He hated seeing you get all angry and sad because of homework and it was also pretty scary for him. "P-please calm down" He tried to reason with you but you were already crying. Eventually he calmed you down and the both of you did the work together.

Mineta-
"Dad can you help me with my...are you spying on mom?" You questioned seeing Mineta with binoculars looking into their bathroom where Asui was taking a shower. "N-no! What do you need y/n!" He hid the binoculars but didn't do a good job at hiding his nosebleed. "Alright...I need help with my homework." 
"Mhmm ill be down in a little bit"

Denki-
For some odd reason every time you would come home Denki would purposely go to sleep so you could ask Jirou for help. He desperately wanted to escape helping you.

Kirishima-
You and kirishima went to the library to work on your history project on Osamu Dazai. Not only was it good for your grade but it was also good quality father-Child time. Kirishima couldn't stop making Jokes to see that smile that he loved.

Shinso-
"come on n/n. I love to sleep too but you have homework you need to do." Shinso knew you would do anything to avoid doing homework. "Did you know homework was used as a torture weapon way back wheN?" You lifted your head Just enough for Hitoshi to see your eyes. "Fine that's your grade" After that comment Shinso flopped on the couch next to you and the both of you went to sleep.

__________________
Hoi! Go check out my bts book and my bio for links to some of my other writing websites! I hope you enjoyed this one and If you had ideas go ahead and type them so I can see them.
Oh! I also made a Coach Ukai x male reader so go check it out!
Xoxo- Jordyn