7% ALL for one catch up

Finding you-
He found you in an alleyway calm as can be. You looked up at him while he was staring. And you read he's your hands out for him to hold you. He found that cute. So he picked you up and decided to take you to his hideout.

First birthday-
This-

First birthday-This-

Or this-

Depending on boy or girl

He didn't really do anything but make cupcakes with one of his quirks. And you spent time with your brother.(Shigaraki).

First words-
You were with your brother. While your dad went on a mission. He was making plans with Kurogiri. You said something but Shigaraki really didn't care. Then your father opened the door making you shout "Plan!" All for one smiled proud that you had said your first words.

You try to eat something inedible-
Your dad put his glove in your crib. He honestly just wanted to see what you would do with it. And you stuffed the whole thing in your mouth. He quickly took it away from you.

First steps-
You just got up and walked to him because  he had your bottle but forgot to give it to you. So you waddled up to him and smacked his leg. He gave you the bottle and you waddled away. And then he realized what happened.

First day of kindergarten-
You didn't go to kindergarten. He just home-schooled you when he had time. In between missions. But he promised you could go to highchool and maybe middle school.