42% chicken pox

DEKU-
Izuku wasn't expecting you to randomly get chicken pox when you woke up, but it happened. When you came from your bedroom to the kitchen to get breakfast, he noticed red bumps all over your legs  and arms. "Ochako! Y/n has chicken pox!" Was his first words as Your step mom came down the stairs in her robe, tired. She looked at you and started to freak out too. Luckily, she already had chicken pox before so she took you back upstairs and put you in your bed. "Text me if you need anything N/N. Your father can't be around you though, he hasn't had it before." She said , putting a warm towel on your forehead. "Thanks mom"
The rest of your day was filled with chicken noodle soup, hugs, kisses, and candy until it went away.

Bakugo-
He never had chicken pox before meaning Once he went to you, his arms and stomach was covered in red dots. "Damn it brat, look! I got what you have" he complained sitting on the couch. Bakugo knew he should've called his mother but he was way to stubborn to actually ask for help and watch her baby him so for the next days you both tried to take care of yourself. It was going okay until he sneezed in your oatmeal.
You called Mitsuki and she was over in 10 minutes, taking care of both of her babies.

Todoroki-
Once he heard someone at your school had chicken pox he wouldn't let you go. He sat at home every day until your private tutor came and then he left. Shoto wasn't taking any chances because he didn't really know what to do when you got sick. "Dad...I really want to go to school!"
"Sorry Y/n I can't help you there because I've never seen two pretty best friends."

Aizawa
When you woke up with red bumps all over your stomach and neck, Shota wasn't really surprised. In your class, there was a chicken pox outbreak and he couldn't really take you out of class. The man was busy and barely had time for sleep. Even though he always made time for you, he couldn't keep you at home.
Sadly, he couldn't take off so he made you bring a sleeping bag to school. So you lied there, in his classroom, sleeping as the class was taught by aizawa. A couple kids got distracted by you once in a while but other than that, it was good. At lunch, he gave you soup and (snack). Then you were sleeping again for the rest of the day. Not to mention he made sure everyone who hasn't had chicken pox before stayed far away from you.

Shinso-
This man wasn't taking any chances. ANY. Once you got chicken pox, he dropped you off at your grandmothers house. Assuming she already had it, he went home and slept the day away before getting a call that now, his mom had it. So he was left with an old lady and a teenager to take care of when he could've been sleeping.
Fantastic.

Denki-
He's not stupid, no. He just need a little more guidance. But he could have helped you and your Step-momma when you were sick but the boy was quick to leave. He didn't want to deal with the stress of your crying so he left and brought back food before and after work. You swear you only saw that man for 7 hours combined during the week you were sick.

Kirishima-
Kirisihima was chilling in bed on one of the days he had off when you came into his room and showed him red spots covering your arms and stomach. There were even some on your beautiful face. (You are beautiful, I said what I said.)
Quickly, the man carried you back to your room and tucked you into bed. Every couple hours, he would come into your room and give you medicine and do something else to occupy you.
Those things consisted of reading you a story, online shopping, talking about his Jobs adventures, talking about the drama at your school, or binge-watching anime. "Anything to make my little pebble better" He'd say as he kissed your forehead before leaving you once again to sleep.

Tamaki-
You knew Tamaki was busy and that's the reason why you hid the bumps on your body she tried to take care of yourself. Of course, you were tired and needed sleep but you also had chores to do and you didn't want to upset the shy man more by not following his directions.
Though, Later that night, he was bringing you back to your room (fell asleep on the couch) and your shirt lifted up the slightest and showed the red bumps. He took of the rest of the week to take care of you. And he made sure to tell you that he would always make time for you.

Mineta-
"And that Y/n is why you never grope someone when you first meet them!"
"Or ever, Ribbit"
Mineta decided to tell you all his life stories while you were sick. Funny how every one of them had to deal with him being a Perv to someone. Gross.
Luckily, he came back from that and is better, kind of.
You had to hold in a gag when mineta forgot you were in the room and attempted to make out with your step-mom. She slapped him and gave you more soup.
Family bonding time.

———————
Do you guys want me to start making it more of a story for each or explain the situation? I'm sorry the last couple were rushed, I lost motivation and I've been tied aftwr trying to reality shift but I hope you enjoyed it.
As always, requests for books and chapters are open and My dm's are open if you just want to talk.
Please be safe and thank you for reading!
Bye.