13%Best Friend

A/n sorry I haven't uploaded In 2 weeks. School is stressful. Ill try my best though.
——————————————————
Toshinori-
Izuku.
He just loved watching you and playing with you. He had even declared you his best friend. Sometimes he helps you with your quirk.

Deku-
Pro hero-Fatgum
He made you laugh so much and sometimes would take you on patrol with him.

Bakugo-
Masaru
Your grandpa was so nice and relaxing even if sometimes you can loose your temper just like your father.

Aizawa-
Mina ashido
Mina is always taking you anywhere you wanna go. Because whenever present Mic babysits he leaves you with her.

Todoroki-
Endeavor
Enji treats you better then he used to treat his own kids. He is still working on being a better father and grandfather but he plays with you.

All for one-
Kurogiri-
(He DONT get enough love)
He plays cards with you and makes the best chocolate milk. Your brother gets a little jealous because your not spending enough time with him.

Ejiro Kirishma-
Kotaaaaa-
He takes you to the forest all the time. And lets you play with the animals. He even tells you what they are saying.

Shinso-
Your dad is your BFF. You tell him everything. And cuddle and play with him. All the time.

Present mic-
(I kept forgetting him lol)
Pro hero- Gunhead
He likes to play with you and talk about your drama. Even the drama that's not yours.