36% Sports Festival

Izuku-
You defeated a couple of pretty strong opponents before getting the painful headache you get when you use your electricity to much. Deku was quick to rush you to recovery girl or the nurse to make you feel better.
And don't forget how he made sure you knew how proud he was. Hugs, praise, and kisses so you wouldn't forget.

Bakugo-
Your quirk was very strong like your dad so once you started fighting you didn't stop. But once you had your final battle against Kirishima's child you lost and  came in 3rd place.
Katsuki was proud but he cursed out kirishima for no reason.

Tamaki-
You lost in the Calvary battle but it was okay because you wanted to be in the sports festival when you were stronger since your quirk isint much of a fighting one. After that one of your friends got you to wear a cheerleading costume and cheer around in it. Tamaki saw that some of the students were staring at your 🎂 and he tried to get them to stop but that didn't work.

Todoroki-
You knew how to fight really well but you needed to practice more. You went against a really strong opponent and you predicted his movements but he was able to land a few hits on you that knocked you out of bounds.
But Todoroki was still proud of you and he always will be.

Mineta-
"FIRST PLACE WHATTTTT" Mineta yelled seeing you on the pedestal holding your medal with a smile. Now everyone knew that you're quirk was stronger than they thought. It even suppress you that you could push past your limits to win.
Mineta was suuuuper proud! He raised your allowance by 600 yen.

Aizawa-
You accidentally slept through the sports festival and Shota told you not to worry about it because you'll be able to attend it again.
After telling you that he made dinner and the both of you fell asleep on the couch watching mean girls.

Denki-
"You're quirk is awesome N/n you got this!" Denki smiled at you trying to give you courage right before the sports festival however that really didn't help. On the obstacle race you were so nervous you tripped and fell landing behind everyone. After that you honesty didn't want to do it anymore. Denki was proud that you tried and took you out for fro-Yo after everything.

Kirishima-
Kirishima was proud of you for making second place. He didn't want you to get a big head though and made sure you didn't end up as cocky as bakugo.
But don't forget that after he let you throw a party and gave you money to go to the store and buy anything you wanted as a gift.

Shinso-
The first opponent you went against you carried them out of bounds but the second one was stronger than anyone you ever went against. So you lost but shinso still took you out for ice cream and to the cat cafes when it was all over.

______________________________
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!
I hope you enjoyed it!! And thank you for all the reads I'm getting on this book!!
I just wanted to say that if you like k-pop I have a BTS textfic that i wrote! :P
Love all of you! ByE!