1% Finding You

🥦Izuku Mydoria🥦
He was walking on the street after his hero work. Before he walked past the alley and before he fully walked past he heard the sounds of a crying baby. He quickly ran towards the sound and saw a S/K baby In a basket that said Y/n. He picked you up and took you to his house and decided he would adopt you! But go through the paperwork in the morning.

🦸🏼‍♂️All might🦸🏼‍♂️
He was just in his house minding his own business. Before a loud bang was thrown(wat) upon his door. He slowly walked towards the door. When he got towards his door he heard slight shuffling. He opened the door to find a basket with a baby in it he picked up the baby and saw a note he read it. It stated: please take care of my daughter/son  I know you don't know me or I don't know you but please. Her/his name is Y/n.
He shrugged and took the baby into his house.
🔥Todoroki❄️
Shoto had a girlfriend and he got her pregnant but she never told him and just avoided him and 10 months later she drove to his house.
M/n:Shoto
Todoroki:Omg M/n I have been wanting to talk to you. First wh-
M/n-No me first. This is your kid take this rodent. Her name is y/n.
And she handed you to him and she walked away you looked at him he looked at you

😴Aizawa Shota😴
Your mom died while giving birth. You looked like her so much. He named you y/n the name your mother always wanted to name a child.

🦔💥Bakugo💥🦔
He got a random girl pregnant so she drove to his house and just dropped you off with him and said 'fuck you this is what you made you fucking man slut. Her name is y/n so take her I hate you Katskuki.'  He held you and took you into his house playing with your cheeks. Making you giggle.
⚡️Denki Kamanari⚡️
He was helping out at the adoption center and you always looked so sad so he adopted you. He signed the papers and took you home. He kept tickling you and then you both fell asleep in the couch.

🔈Present Mic🔈~
He got some random girl at the clip preggo. And that girl happened to be your mom after you were born poof she left you with your dad. And yes they shared custody with you.

🦵🏻Tenya iida🦵🏻
He heard crying from an alley way so he zoomed over and saw a baby. He picked her up and she started to giggle. He cradled you and took you home. He'll do the paperwork tomorrow.

💪🏻Ejiro Kirishima 💪🏻
He was dating a girl and that girl was your mother after you were born and y'all were leaving the hospital she was shot. He captured the criminals but she passed away and you looked more like her every second.

😴Hitoshi shinso💤
He saw you at the adoption center near his house every day he passed and you were neglected by the caretakers. He went over and adopted you and the caretakers were surprised. He took you home and cuddled.