38%You get harrased

(I don't own any pictures in this book)

Izuku-
You and Izuku were sitting on a bench in the park together, watching the sun set. It became one of youth favorite things to do because it was so peaceful during that time and you got to spend time with izuku.
The silence and peace was shortish lived when a drunk woman came up to you and your father. You ignored her at first, thinking she was interested in your dad but that wasn't the case. "Hey pretty (Gender). What you doing here~" The lady caressed your cheek making you and Izuku disgusted. How could people be like this?
"Please don't touch me..." You pleaded, removing the hand of the grown woman. She was probably a trump supporter and that's why she was so garbage. She started to lean into you which was angering the pro hero but he hated to fight in front of you so instead he grabbed your hand and pulled you up before speed walking to the car where he put you in and locked the car doors.

Bakugo-
You know this hot head Isint gonna let anyone fuck with his kid.
The two of you were walking down the street, coming back from your weekly dinner out when you were stopped by a young man dressed in leather. "Hey Mister Blondie~" The man ran his hand down Bakugos chest, angering the explosive man. "You want me to kill you?! Get your hands offa me!" Bakugo pushed the man away roughly making him tumble to the ground and if he didn't stand up in time he would've gotten run over. "I'll kill you and your kid!" The man yelled storming up to you and going to smack you but bakugo caught his hand in time. "Put a hand on my kid and you won't live another day."
"Yeah Fuck off bitch!" Both you and you're father pushed past the disgusting  man and kept walking home.

Tamaki-
This boy turned from shy to an angry rhino real quick. He almost killed the man that tried to take you home. But that made you start panicking and he had to stop. Eventually you both calmed down and went back home. Fuck A nice day at the mall he didn't like big gatherings anyways.

Todoroki-
One day you came back from school crying todoroki became a Karen. He went to your school demanding for the principal and the kids who threw racist/Homophobic (choose) at you. You bet they never did it again.
And he made sure to have you carry pepper spray on you just in case they tried to do it again.

Mineta-
So he didn't mean to but he did.
Mineta and you were just chilling on the couch and you started to mess with his balls ON HIS HEAD. And eventually they got stuck to your hand and he tried to separate you from his head and when he did you accidentally slapped your arm against your chest and it got stuck there. So Mineta did the logical thing and tried to pull it  off your chest and ended up touching your boob trying to pull it away. You got it off in the end though and he apologized for the accident. 

Aizawa-
You wanted to buy anime merch but it was $500 so Shouta made you get a job and one day he came to visit you to check on your progress.
That's when you told your dad that your boss had been randomly tickiling you, making you uncomfortable. "I told him to stop. He thought that was funny. So I told him I will tell someone you if you do that again." He took that as a joke and tickled me again, and i don't know what to do dad" You told him as he was ordering from you. Then saw your boss come out and get a little to close to you.
Nobody messes with his baby.
Aizawa used his scarves to choke the man until he apologized then he took you out of there after quitting for you.

When inappropriate sexual behaviors are framed as playful, they are often perceived as more permissible in the workplace. It's still not right.

Denki-
You and Denki went to laser tag together and got on different teams. You walked through the dark areas, trying to find your dad but instead running into someone. "Sorry!" You tried to walk away but the person grabbed you by the arm and held you in place. It was making you uncomfortable but you didn't want to escalate the situation so you stayed quiet. That's when suddenly he was shot out along with you. You turned around and saw denki with the laser gun in hand. "Please Unhand my child." The man did it and went off somewhere leaving denki to boast to you about how he won.

Kirishima-
Somehow this boy managed to stay calm while his baby just got threatened. He asked the man nicely not to do it again or he would face consequences. Of course the man stopped because he didn't want to disobey a pro hero seeing how strong he was.

Shinso-
For once you decided to go outside and sit there trying to take aesthetic pictures. That was ruined when a middle aged-woman walked past your house, cat calling you. Shinso came outside just in time for the both of you to flip her off at the same time though. She eventually left and Shinso became your camera man at that point. This is why you don't like going outside. Weird ass people.

—————————-
Thank you for reading!!
I have three Announcements!
1) I'm re-writing my bakugo x reader insert book!
2) I Have a new bts x reader book that you should go check out
3) I have a coach Ukai x Reader from haikyuu book too! And of you want you can give me ideas for books of scenarios whenever I'll take them! Thank you bye!