39% Doctors Visit

I'm sorry I've been inactive. My girlfriend broke up with me and I lost one of my best friends, life is hard right now but it'll all be alright! :) also schools tiring but I'll try my best! Oh and don't forget to check out my other books and tell me what kind of books you want to see 😁
(Not my art)
—————— ——————
Izuku-
"I don't want to get a shot!" You yelled at your dad as he attempted to get you out the house and to the hospital, but instead you hung onto the couch with dear life. "Please Y/n, I'll take you to hot topic after if you want" That was enough to convince you to get in the car and go to the doctor. You still cried though.

Bakugo-
You didn't have a chance to say no because the explosive man didn't tell you to begin with. Once you got in the car he locked the doors and didn't tell you until you were on the road.
At the hospital, he cursed out the doctors for getting you a _____(male or female) doctor, when he said he needed a (female or male) doctor because you weren't comfortable with the opposite sex.

Tamaki-
You were a little more confident than your father so you were the one who talked to the receptionist even though you got scared and was stuttering through it. Tamaki was proud though and hoped that you wouldn't have so much anxiety when you were older because he didn't want it to affect you in the future.

Todoroki-
Endeavor was sick and while your father, uncles, aunt, mom, and grandma went on a trip, you stayed and took care of them. You didn't want to intrude on the tradition that went on before you were born. But once. Shoto came back, Enji was better but you were sick. He took you to the doctor to Make sure you did have anything bad like abusive dad syndrome.

Mineta-
"Ready to go to your doctor appointment Y/n?" Your mother, tsyuu asked as she came down the stairs in a green shirt and shorts. "Maybe when we're back in can give you a boobie appointment, Tsuyuu (I cant soell her name)" Said Mineta who followed her with a smug look on his face. "Dad that's gross."

Aizawa-
Apparently you bad an allergic reaction to your cat shedding too much hair so here you were with your dad and your face puffy, in the emergency room at 3am. The only options were to get rid of the cats or take the medicine and you decided to take it because shota loved those cats and you did too.

Denki-
You missed your doctor appointment twice and eventually you both gave up, you'll just go when Jiro were home next time.

Kirishima-
"Dad...I don't want them to look at my body because I'm ugly" You confessed, hugging yourself. Kirishima was quiet for a second before kneeling down to your height. "Honey you are beautiful, embrace your body because you got it for a reason. That reason is to be my amazing kid. I love you and I'll never stop. But do whatever you're comfortable with" He kissed your cheek and held your hand through the whole appointment, and when he needed to he closed his eyes.

Shinso-
"Dad wake up I have a doctors appointment!" You shook attempted the purple haired man awake but of course he needed his beauty sleep. "Yeah, yeah we'll go later" And then he turned back around and chose to further ignore your pleads.