32% Mineta Catchup

THANKS FOR ART @NekoGlasses1219 <3
______________________________
1% Finding you
He found you in an alley behind a strip club he was at. As soon as he picked you up you grabbed onto his hair and got stuck. After getting you unstuck which took a while he took you home and let you stay with him before officially going to adopt you a week after. You made him change mostly around you. Now around his classmates, though he still might be a pervert.

2% Your first birthday
On your first birthday, you had grape juice and a cake. His classmates were surprised he didn't go to jail for rape yet but he loved you and would never try to touch you inappropriately. For your gift, he got you a tablet for toddlers to play with.

3% Your first words
"Now say Pervert Y/N. Per-Vert. Just in case your dad does anything to your sweetie pie." You were spending the day with the girls while your dad has a break for once and the girls were kinda convinced Mineta was going to do something to you. "Food." You said instead and made them happy but disappointed at the same time.

4%You try to eat something unedible
You were munching on your blanket in your crib as you waited for your father to wake up. Once he finally did he wake up he took it out of your mouth and gave you a teething toy. And some medicine because he didn't want to hear your crying later.

5% First steps
Your first steps were you walking away from him because you were aggravated. Your dad told you that you couldn't play anymore and you had to calm down and take a nap so you stood up and walked away. He was happy but still grabbed you and tickled you to sleep.

6% First day of kindergarten
Even though he was an adult his perverted antics were still there and once he saw your teacher he had a nose bleed. Your teacher just laughed and took you inside the building as you ignored your dad's pleading to let him be with you the whole day.

8% How you found out your quirk
You were outside playing with flowers before eventually, you picked them all. Then you laid in the grass and before you knew it you grew flowers all around you. It startled you and you got up and ran inside through the back door.

9%Quirk Explanations
It might be basic but you can manipulate the earth and it helps if you drink plenty of water. After about 1 hour of usage, you start to get thirsty and sleepy and if you overdo it you'll pass out.

10% You have a crush
It was one of your classmates in school. You had them over a lot before your dad realized what happened. He allowed it but the only rules were always have the door opened and stay AWAY from the bed. Also to make sure the door stayed open he used his balls to stick it to the door.

11%Fav Hamilton song

-Congratulations-
You were so upset they took it out of Hamilton but you still love to jam to it in your room along with your dad sometimes. Also some of the comebacks Angelica uses you use in real life.

12%Random things you say in your sleep
"Hey Y/n where's the remote?" Your dad caught you asleep on the couch asleep but he really wanted to watch woman's wrestling.
"Move pervert?"
"Huh?"
"LEAVE PERVERT!"
He just went to his room with his laptop, snacks, and napkins for the rest of the day.

13%Best Friend
Your best friend is Tamaki. You Met him in a forest you went into to practice your quirk and the both of you warmed up to each other and you started to go there often to meet each other.