24% Getting Hurt

Toshinori-
Once he got the call from the school that you Were hurt in a villain attack he rushed there. The blonde almost forgot to lock the door.
He rushed to UA and went to the nurses office.

Deku-
You both got hurt at the same time so the doctors put you in the same hospital so you could heal your legs and he could heal his arms. Uaraka came and checked on you often.

Bakugo-
He was fighting a villain but he saw you passed out on a bench and panicked. He quickly finished off the villain and ran to the nearest hospital which was 20 minutes but he didn't care. He wanted you safe. Th doctors told him that you broke your arm and passed out from shock from the villain. When you were out he has never been so scared in his life.

Todoroki-
He was training with you but on that particular he was upset. He accidentally sent ice towards you hard and made you pass out. (Like anna from frozen when) He got so scared and heated you up with his other side. Once you woke up he made sure you were okay.

Aizawa-
During a villain attack you were shot at school in the leg. You still fought to help the teachers but at the end you passed out from blood loss. Your dad got the call and rushed to the hospiyal where you were located and stayed by your side the whole time. He even took leave from work to be there.
Present Mic-
Your dad was yelling at you for getting a bad grade and he accidentally activated his quick and him yelling plus at an already loud tone plus his quirk made your ears hurt bad. You fell to the floor In Pain making your dad stop and rush to you. Thankfully nothing was wrong with your ears.

Denki-
You accidentally cut yourself with a knife trying to cut the steak. You put a lighting bolt bandaid on it and called it a day.
Kirishima-
He was notified that you were working on something and it sent you blasting through the wall he rushed to the school to find out if you were okay. But you were thankfully.
Shinso-
A stray cat. You were scratched by a stray cat who was hurt. As you were trying to save it the cat scratched you I. The face.

(Also I'm going to make a parental oneshot thing so vote for who you want an they have to be in this chapter or used to be in this series.)
(Thanks for reading!)