5% First Steps

Izuku-
You were staying with Toshinori(all-might) for the weekend while your dad was on a mission. So he left you with all might because his mom always watch you and he wanted to give her a break. He knew how much of a handful you could be. He was coming back today so when he arrived at almighty apartment. Hesat you down on the couch to open the door. There he was your green haired father talking to your grandpa figure. You wanted to get to him. You hopped off the couch and crawled to your dad but that. Wasn't fast enough. You stood up and walked to him. Falling over in the processs catching the attention of the two men. "Good girl you're walking" you finally reached him hugging him as the two men congratulated you.

Toshinori-
He knew you could walk so he tried to get you to do it. He would take you from your crib sit you on the floor and then say "Y/n come get your bottle" you just stared at him and eventually he gave up and stopped trying for that day that was until you walked. Izuku was at his house at the moment and you wanted to see who was there from the living room.(A/n- sit yo nosy ass back down).you stood up and started to wobble towards the door catching the two men's attention as you fell down and got back up. "Yes y/n come on baby (gender) you got it." You made your way over to the green haired boy. "Up up up" He picked you up and you touched his hair. And started bouncing in his arms. Toshinori smiled at the moment between you too.

Shoto Todoroki~
His method was evil.😈. He took your blankey and told you that you had two weeks to get it beck and you had to walk to him. You were mad at him the second day you waddles up to him and took his book he was reading. He gave you the blanket and was so happy that you were walking.

Aizawa-
He took you to class and asked Nezu to watch you. He taught his class and went to nezu's office to find him giving you a lecture. He walked over to you. "Why are you lecturing her Nezu?" They both looked at him. "She walked over to me and scared me and I dropped my coffee" Aizawa has a small laugh before rewlizing. You walked. "They walked".

Katsuki-
Your dad made you cry. He was talking and all of a sudden he just yelled. Startling you. So you got up and waddled away crying. Making him come over to you and give you raspberries on your tummy.

Present Mic-
He was teaching you how to walk with midnight so when you walked he was exited and hugged you.

Denki Kaminari-
You just walked away from him casually like you have been doing this for years. "Where did you- WHEN DID YOU LEARN HOW TO WALK" He started to chase after you making you scream and walk faster.

Tenya-
He taught you how to walk after your 1st birthday party so it was no suppose when you walked to him

Ejiro Kirishima-
You walked up to him and screamed Red riot. Which made him really happy and started to blow on your stomach.

Hitoshi Shinso-
You and your sassy self put your tiny hands in your hips and walked up to him. You tapped his leg startling him. And he smiled his baby (gender) walked.