34%Self Harm (Caution)

(This includes sensitive topics so if you don't feel comfortable please refrain from reading this chapter! I know some people are going through tough times and resort to self-harm. I know me saying this might not make a difference but please please don't. Hurting yourself won't help the pain go away. If you think nobody loves you just know I do. And my DMS is open for anyone to rant to me :)
Now let's start the story)

Deku-
Your dad took being the number one hero very seriously. Sometimes he slept in his agency and didn't come home to taken care of his number one priority. You. And sometimes you couldn't help but feel like it was your fault he didn't come home.
Even though Uaraka reassured you it was still a resting thought in your head. So you started cutting your legs.
Deku started to realize all you wore were pants and that you seemed down all the time so one day he went to go check on you and caught you cutting your thighs. At first, he was frozen in shock and fear but once he came back to his senses he took he blade away from you and said reassuring words to you as he carried you downstairs to the kitchen to put bandages on your cuts. He then tries to rekindle both of your relationships before putting you in therapy.

Bakugo-
You and your secret boyfriend broke up and he made you feel like you were useless and that led to you cutting. Bakugo noticed that you started to wear long sleeves in the summer and close up and sometimes fake smiles but whenever he asked you about it you told him you were fine. He didn't believe it in the slightest.
Bakugo didn't even notice that a knife would go missing every week and another extra knife they didn't use would be cleaned. Until the last second. At this point you were thinking about suicide and you were close to it before your dad caught you before you could knock over the chair. He grabbed you and broke down in your arms as the both of you cried together. He didn't go to work for a week or two so the both of you can get a bigger connection and find out what's wrong. He helped you stop cutting by drawing butterflies on the places you cut and named them after him. After that you started going to a therapist and not to mention he fought the boy in secret.

Tamaki-
You started cutting because you thought it was your fault your dad didn't date and Your anxiety got the best of you. But you aren't the best at keeping secrets so when your dad asked what was wrong you broke down and told him everything. He was surprised but did everything to get you to stop. After he made more appointments with your therapist.

Todoroki-
He wasn't there the day you started cutting he was at the agency. That same day your teacher accidentally lifted your sleeves and saw you're cuts. No matter how many times you told her it was the cat she was was smarter than that. The teacher sent you to the nurses office before calling you're dad Over. She didn't tell him the situation over the phone so he tried to make the excuse that he was busy but she wasn't going to stand for that.

Eventually, you're dad came to the building where you were getting patched up. Todoroki ran over it hug you tightly as you cried into his shirt. You got a therapist and he made sure to spend as much time with you as possible.

Mineta-
He found out by walking into your bathroom and seeing the blood in the sink. He didn't understand at first but once he saw a box of bandages that were used in the trash can he immediately ran to your room where he saw you adjusting your bandages on your arm and froze in place. When' he finally got a grip of reality he ran to you and hugged you tightly whispering loving words as he texted your mom. Mineta also got you a therapist.

Aizawa-
He found you in the bathroom after calling you'r name but you didn't Answer. He didn't think you would be the person to cut and that scared him how his baby could do so much damage to herself. He hugged you after bandaging you're arms and made sure he found out the reason you started cutting. After finding out he did everything to get you to stop cutting and you did. Aizawa for the best dad award.

Denki-
Denki went to get one of the many water bottles that were in your room and saw a bloody razor sitting on you're dresser. That was definitely something he didn't want to see. He ran to the bathroom where you were sitting with another razor about to cut. He stooped you and hugged you as you cried into his arms. Once Jirou got home he told her too and the three of you cuddles on the couch together.

Kirishima-
Kirishima cried when he found you grabbing a knife in the kitchen. His mind was racing as tears came out his eyes rapidly. He was crying more than you. He patched you're legs up  and got a therapist for you. The therapist told you to do certain methods to help you stop cutting before she could fit you in an appointment.

Shinso-
He found you in your bathroom with a pair of scissors after his afternoon nap and almost cried from the sight. He quickly grabbed you and brung you down the stairs to patch you up while whispering caring words. After you were all patched up he cuddled with you all night and made you take off school for the week so he could monitor you.

—————————————————
(Thank you for the art owochilduwu  
You are amazing :)))
Also did any one notice the new cover?!