19% Denki Catch up

Credit to the art creator-
Discord: ❄️Frosty Pop ❄️#3479
(Idk Whats wrong with my font) Thank you so muchhhh!

8% How you found out your quirk
You and your dad were just walking through the park when you just randomly smiled at him. When you smiled you blinded him so they took you too a doctor. When you got your sight back.
9% Quirk explanations
Blinding Light-
A blinding light comes from your teeth and sometimes your hands. So you have to wear masks. And you keep gloves just in case. You also dental things to help you. Like toothpaste to lock them up. Or dental floss.
10% You have a crush
You don't really have any crushes on people in your school you have one on pro hero _________. But your not gonna tell your father that.
11%Fav Hamilton song

You and your dad both love the tea that goes on in this song between Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson.
12%Random things you say in your sleep-
"Father!Fetch me my cape!!"
Denki nodded and quickly went to find a cape for you.
13%Best Friend
Your best friend is Jordyn(Me!). You can talk to her and play games with her all you like.
14%I love you
"Y/n!"
"Yes?..."
"I love you so gosh darn much"
"I love you too daddy"
15%Cursing
You were on the last level in geometry dash. You literally was at the end when your dad scared you. You screamed and jumped ,dropping your phone. And you lost.
"Fucking Hell dad!"
"I'm sorry?"
"You should be!"
Big mistake.
You got grounded for a month. No geometry dash.
16%Pet

He got you a ferret

He got you a ferret.
17%Halloween costumes

Daddy daughter costume

Daddy daughter costume. (Jack and Sally)
18%Marrige
Jirou
He got married to the one and only earphone jack. He had a crush on her since highschool and they started to date when you were 5.