27% First Party

All Mighty-
He wanted you back at ten but you lost track of time and came back thirty five minutes late. You hung out with your friends and played spin the bottle and landed a kiss on the cheek by little Iida.

Deku-
At first cinnamon roll was anxious about letting you go to a party since he knew what could happen to teenage with raging hormones. But eventually with your puppy dog eyes he let you go.

Bakugo-
Hell no.
A whole hell no. He didn't want you having no hickeys no kissing no NOTHING. But you being the person you are you tried sneak out but he caught you when you were halfway down from the window.

Todoroki-
"Dad can I go to a party?" You asked with puppy dog eyes. "When? Where? And will there be parents?"
"At my friends house her name is Maya she's from America. Her mom won't be home and it's tonight. I promise I won't do anything romantic with other people if I'm able to go." You smiled. "Fine but  be back by midnight. One at the latest."

Shota aizawa-
He didn't care honestly. He let you go to the party as long as you didn't interrupt his sleep.

Present mic-
Prize won for most dramatic dad ever. He cried as you were leaving because his baby is a teenager. 

Shinso-
Rules-
1.no sexual touching.
2. Be back by 12.
You followed the rules and had fun at the party. What you would never tell your dad was you played spin the bottle and got to kiss your crush.

Kirishima-
He came with you to the party and became the life of the party. Everyone was hanging out with him and having fun as he was making sure everything stayed Alcohol free.

Denki-
(Originally I forgot about him sorry)
You threw the part and he tried to party with you and your friends but everyone left to someone else's house and you followed.
Denkis dance moves were very lame.