011. jensen, jared, and lily

Sam and Natalie walk into Bobby's living room, both carrying a stack of books.

"Where's Bobby?" Sam asks Dean who is sitting at the desk.

"In town, supply run." Dean informs.

"In this?" Sam asks, looking out the window at the terrible storm.

"Yeah, man's a hero. We were officially out of hunter's helper." Dean holds up an empty bottle of alcohol.

"I'm just glad Briar's still asleep. She hates storms." Natalie says.

"Hello, boys, girl." The three turn to see Balthazar. "You've seen The Godfather, right?"

"Balthazar." Dean says.

"You know, the end, where Michael Corleone sends his men to kill his enemies in one big, bloody swoop?" The angel asks. He grabs a container of salt, pouring it into a bowl on the desk.

"Hey!" Dean calls.

"Dead sea brine. Good, good, good. You know, Moe Greene gets it in the eye, and Don Cuneo gets it in the revolving door?" Balthazar recalls.

"I said "hey."" Dean says.

"You did. Twice. Good for you." Balthazar says. "Blood of lamb. Blood of lamb." He looks through the fridge. "Beer, cold pizza. Blood of lamb. Yes! Blood of lamb!" He grabs it, going back to the desk.

"Why are you talking about The Godfather?" Sam asks.

"Because we're in it -- right now, tonight. And in the role of Michael Corleone -- the archangel Raphael." Balthazar says.

"You mind telling us what you mean?" Dean asks.

"No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no." Balthazar goes through the drawers. "Yes. Bone of a lesser saint." He takes it out. "This vertebra will do very nicely. Your Mr. Singer does keep a beautiful pantry."

"Wait, Raphael is after you?" Dean asks.

"Raphael is after us all. You see, he's consolidated his strength. And now he's on the move." Balthazar says.

"And where's Cas?" Sam asks.

"Oh, Cassie? He is deep, deep underground. So, good old Raffy put out a hit list on every last Samaritan who helped our dear Cas -- including the three of you. And so much more importantly, me. See, he wants to draw Cas out in the open."

"And you expect us to just believe you?" Sam asks.

"Oh, don't. You'll go where I throw you either way." Balthazar says.

"You-- we-- we'll what?" Natalie asks.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dean asks.

"That's all the time we have, gentlemen, lady." Balthazar opens his jacket up, searching his pockets, though the three hunters focused on his blood stained side.

"Whoa. What happened there?" Dean asks.

"Oh. Garish, I know. You see, Uncle Raffy sent one of his nastiest to handle me. I'm flattered, actually. And down a lung at the moment, but that's all right. Oh, this is for you." He gives a key to Sam.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Sam asks, putting the key in his pocket.

"Run with it." Balthazar says. He's thrown across the room suddenly. The three siblings look over, seeing an angel storm in.

"Virgil." Balthazar gets up. "I said, run!" He pushes the Winchesters with his powers, the three crashing through the window.

Instead of being met with the cold, hard ground and rain pouring down, the three land on a soft mat.