II ▸ 3rd Of December

Pretend its the 3rd of December...

Enid was staring at the girl who was sitting at her desk, typing. This was pretty much routine for her now and she didnt actually mind the sound of her type-writer clicking away. It was shocking how much she was actually dedicated to her Novel. It Facisnated her even. She couldn't help but smile.

She slowly approached the goth, crossing the line between their sides. She leant over her shoulder. 'Whatcha typing away so fast at?' Wednesday's focus didn't let up. 'My novel. You know this.' She sighed lightly. Enid just giggled. 'I know, i just wanted to hear you say it yourself.' She whispered before wrapping her arms around the goths neck.

The two established that the wolf could hug her every now and then. However, she shouldn't expect a hug back. The goth flinched at her hug a little. She felt sick and said it out loud. 'You're nervous.' Enid smiled before letting her go, allowing the latter to type at a faster pace.

The goth scoffed. 'As if..' As she continued writing a little smile appeared on her face. Enid noticed this and she felt herself also feel a little nervous. It was rare for the goth to smile, and it was so pretty. Her red toned lips.. Her soft hands.. Her pitch black eyes that only made her desire of getting closer to the goth unbareable. 

Wednesday looked at the blonde. 'She's staring at my lips again..'  Wednesday sighed as she knew she was gonna regret this. She got up, snapping the blonde out of her thoughts. She cupped the blondes face in her hands, and kissed her face repeatedly. Forehead, Cheeks, Jaw, Neck and lips, leaving lipstick marks on her face.

She sat back down and left the Blonde steaming at the head. 'It's not fair..' Wednesday continued to type 'hmm??' Enid stared. 'How come you always kiss me but i can't kiss you?' Wednesday was trying to hold back her smile. 'Because you have a sneaky girlfriend.' Enid stood there in bewilderment. 'THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENS- OW.'

Enid was now on the floor and the goth was looking down at her, with a cold glare and a malicious aura. 'What did i tell you about being loud on my side of the room?..' Enid shook slightly in fear and she held her now red cheek. 'Sorry Ma'am....' 

There was a knock on the door, the two quickly got up and stood on their sides of the rooms, right at the border. Ms.Thornhill entered the room. 'How are you girls.?' Enid smiled. 'I'm doing great.' Ms.Thornhill smiled and looked at Wednesday, expecting an answer from her too. 'I want a bullet to the head.' She nodded as this was the usual from Wednesday.

'Well, i just came to remind you guys as it is the 3rd of the December, Your semester has finally ended.' She smiled once more at the two before exiting. The goth simply returned to her type-writer, trying to not waste her hour.

'The 3rd of December?..' Enid thought. She quickly put on a jacket, catching the goths attention. 'I'll be back soon!' She ran out the room before the goth even had a chance to say anything about the outburst. 'I have a strange girlfriend..'

<>

Enid was in Jericho. She was looking around somewhere. The shops were all bright coloured, blues, sometimes pink, none of them matched Wednesday. She huffed deeply before coming across a small cramped building. Uriah's Heap. The outside of the store had a small ammount of blue, but the inside was totally Antique and more wednesdays still than the other stores.

She slowly walked inside. The first thing she saw was a ton of road kill with stitched clothing. It freaked her out, but she trying to find something for Wednesday. She went to the counter and ringed the bell. It took a moment for the owner to come out. She leaned against the counter. 'Hello sweety.' She looked at Enid up and down, only making hermore nervous. 'You don't look like the type to coming in here.'