I should have told you the truth (PT.1)

(Part Idfk anymore like 90)

Requested by : Ava6168

TW : Homophobia
Silence. Falling into it was the worst.
Its found to manageable when they are doing their own things, but a awkward, 'i should say something..' silence. Especially considering their current predicament.

Wednesday had just shared and told Enid something she was never prepared to hear, from her at least. That blank stare slightly upraised eyebrow hinted that the seer was waiting for a reply of sorts. Whether that be a nod or no, but Enid couldn't bring herself to talk. She stared, disassociating even. She had been told about the kiss between Wednesday and Tyler a few months back. The seer didn't need to talk for Enid to know that finding out Tyler was the Hyde broke her, even if she didn't admit it.

She recalled all the times she could hear the sudden rustle of sheets as she sprang up from her bed, panting. Then laying back down with a sigh. Enid was aware of the nightmares that plagued the goth. Though, Wednesday was comfortable enough to admit that it wasn't about the attack, but the kiss. The idea of letting herself get so vulnerable only to be shut down by him being the Hyde haunted her thoughts. So thats why Enid was so hesitant.

"A vocal reply would be appreciated."

Her breath hitched, lump caught in her throat like a fish hook. Her mind though back to just 20 minutes ago.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Her phones pinged. She ignored it as she was too busy gossiping with Yoko and Divina. However, ping turned into vibrations and knew someone was calling her. A part of her gut screamed that it was probably Esther, just 'checking in' and then berating her for 20 minutes. She sighed and she rubbed her forehead lightly.

"Do you really have to pick up? I'm tired of your mum." Yoko complained, Divina elbowed her in the side, "what?! I'm being honest!"

"Yeah but you said it rudely." Divina sighed, turning her attention back to Enid, taking the pup's hands in her own. "Are you sure you want to even answer it? We both know that you crying nearly every night isnt healthy for you."

Enid let out a breathy chuckle. "When was anything ever healthy with me?" She mumbled under her breath. Yoko and Divina both practically death stared her. "You wolfed out a few months ago, nothing is wrong with you, not that there was anything wrong in the first place.

While she found it hard to believe them, she didn't want to dwell on it. "I dont.. know where my phone is." Yokos mouth open then closed, clearly unimpressed.

Yoko sighed. "Arent you the dog? Cant you sniff your sweaty palms out?"

"Hey! That is not how it works!"

"Yuh uh."
"Nuh uh."
"Yuh uh."
"Nuh -"

"Okay, stop. Find the phone." Divina was already tired of their antics. Enid nodded and began to check under the bed sheets, in her bag, on the wardrobe, in the bathroom. It was nowhere. Yoko then lifted the pillow Enid used to sit on instead of the floor.

She slowly lifted it up. "Seriously"

"Whoops, sorry." *She apologised as she lightly jogged to Yoko. She took the phone and sat down on the floor, eyes widening at the notification.*