LX ▸ Entitled [MATURE]

『𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘』

Isabel184351

➥𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓 - 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭.

As of right now, a particular ravenette has recently become more 'bitchy'. Even worse than Enid when she becomes atrociously cruel toward the goth while she is in heat. Enid constantly feels like she's on the verge of losing it with the new behaviour. Even though Wednesday is aware that physical touch is her preferred method of communication, she still avoids kisses, hugs, and other forms of physical contact. The blonde's sanity is gradually crushed, but not in a sad way. The blonde is steadily losing patience with her partner in the sexual aspect. Especially given their predicament at the moment. All she wants to do is share a little intimacy, which the other individual is finding her attempts amusing and is only taunting her about until she snaps.

Their shallow but heavy breathing broke the serenity. Their bodies came close together, sweaty, and hot. Whereas her hands were firmly entangled in her lover's hair and her eyes were tightly closed, Wednesday's shirt proceeded to drip off of her shoulders, loosely hanging on her back. She appeared to be giving their passionate kiss her all. Enid was holding her hips so firmly that her palms left red hand prints on the exposed skin. Her heart was pounding against her ribs. Their sharp inhales rang out every time their swollen rips touched. Ever since Wednesday began behaving differently, Enid had been pleading for this. The ravenette felt her lover's feverish hands harshly moving along her back. Hold me closer." Wednesday choked out before reuniting her lips with Enid's. Her body pushed into the latter, trying desperately to pull themselves even closer together. She wanted to become one.

Enid's hands found their way to the ravenette's cold, exposed thighs. Wednesday parted; gasped heavily before having her breath instantaneously stripped away once more. In the face of hormonal dominance, their kiss remained sloppy and uncoordinated, as drool dribbled out of her mouth and slowly down her chin. She felt herself being hoisted up as Wednesday's hands moved to the red, burning neck of the blonde. Her lover's waist was enveloped by her legs. Her back was still pressed against the cold wall. The ravenette enjoyed the sensation of her skin making contact with anything that belonged to Enid. Wednesday broke off, panting hard. The two were joined by a silver string of saliva. She was aware that her lover had hastily approached for another kiss right away. When Enid felt her partner's finger on her lips, her eyes immediately opened. The ravenette winked at the woman.

In annoyance, Enid furrowed her brows. Wednesday gasped as they abruptly shifted, and she winced as she was pushed over onto the bed. Her eyes got entranced by the awfully attractive woman that was currently dominating her. The wolf's shadow cast over Wednesday, making her feel intimidated. "I've had enough of your entitled, bratty behaviour." she stated. Smirking, Wednesday scoffed sarcastically. ''Oh is that right ?'' Her voice was low. She gasped as she felt Enid's tie around her neck, forcing her upward, face to face with the dissatisfied blonde. She whispered, her voice low and menacing, "You won't get away from me this time.'' Astonished, Wednesday just stared. She let out a low breath before speaking "My love, you are disgustingly attractive as of now." Enid removed her tie from around the goth's neck and her back sank into the cold sheets. Her shirt was loosely hanging from her arms, her shoulders and neck completely exposed as she lay there in nothing else but her black undergarments.

Enid fixed her gaze. Several places on her lover's body were crimson red. Abdomen, neck, thighs, and hips. Her firm grip left those handprints. . She couldn't help but crack a smile. She leaned down, her hands firmly trapping Wednesday's wrists as her teeth sunk into the goth's neck, enough to leave a lasting impression. The goth grinned while her body slightly shook. ''Someone's a bit hungry, isn't she?'' As Enid bit down harder, she could feel her arousal level rising. Wednesday's gasp came from her red, swollen lips as she squirmed under her lover's body. She had started to crave Enid's touch at this point. If Enid hadn't been between her legs, she would have been closing her legs tightly and shifting just enough to give herself even a tiny bit of pleasure. Wednesday was aware that this position... was deliberate. Made to stop her from getting what she wanted.

The goth whined as she felt the consequences of ecstasy eating away at her bones. Enid disconnected from Wednesday's neck, which was getting progressively redder. She turned to face her partner after gazing at the mark for a moment. 'Enid. I'm sorry. Please..' Her head tilted downward as she murmured. Her gaze averted away from Enid's. Being in such a situation where she was submissive to Enid made her feel so inferior. She loved it. "Tell me. why should I? Give me one valid reason as to why I shouldn't leave you here, bound to the bed as your desires... fantasies eat away at your sanity.'' She whispered in Wednesday's ear. After a brief moment of reflection, Wednesday let out a breath. ''I'll never play the entitled card, I promise to you. I'll let you do whatever you want to me. It doesn't matter where, or when..'

Wednesday seemed to want to entirely avoid the serenity that was surrounding the two as she closed her eyes. She internally sighed after hearing Enid exhale. She anticipated that Enid would punish her in a manner similar to how she punished Enid. Revenge. The goth felt Enid's hands release her wrists, and her breathing started to stabilise. She thought, "She's going to have her revenge." The goth's back arched in surprise as Enid's tongue proceeded to touch her chest, slowly progressing downward and a gasp came out of her mouth. Her wide-open eyes were accompanied by a strong blush on her cheeks. She steadily got closer and closer to the goth's crotch as Wednesday stared with lust. She felt her breath get caught in her throat when Enid's thighs found a tight grip on her thighs.

Wednesday got increasingly nervous when the only clothing that truly covered her was slowly being slipped down her thighs, exposing her. She locked eyes with Enid. The blonde smirked in return.

''𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞?''

1074 Words
PART 2?