X ▸ "Boy's a liar."

'Too much?'   The goth turned around from her typewriter. She locked eyes with the colorful shirt. Her eyes widened. 'I feel like you just napalmed me Enid.' The goth stared at her. Enid giggled before putting down the shirt and putting on her jacket. 'Do i look okay?'   Wednesday wanted to say she looked absolutely stunning, and that vacuous fatuous snob , Ajax didn't deserve her.

The goth kept on typing. 'You're going to be late.' She said, changing the subject. Enid hurriedly headed for the door. 'Enid.' She stopped with her hand on the handle. 'If he breaks your heart i 'll nailgun his.' Wednesday could hear the blonde chuckle before leaving.

Wednesday immediately stopped typing with a sigh. Why did she feel this way. Seeing Enid and Ajax being so, lovey dovey made her cringe. Not in a good way either. It made her want to suffocate him. 'Curse them!' She thought as she started typing again and a viciously fast speed. Mainly due to the envy she felt.

<>

Enid crawled through the window. The goth turned. Enids face was covered with tears and her nail vanish was chipped. Alot. Enid ran to her bed and immediately started sobbing. The raven head sighed and got up, she crossed their border and set on Enids bed, right next to her.

'What happened?' She said as she stared at the sobbing wolf below. Enid raised her head as she clinged onto Wednesdays leg. 'He could have just said no when I asked him out!' Wednesday was intruiged by this. 'He could have just sad the date was off! But Noooo!! Thats too mean, let me just lead her on and then not even show up!' 

Wednesday raised and eyebrow. 'I guess im just not good enough.' Wednesdays eyebrow twitched in anger at that sentence. 'Look at me.' Enid didn't want to. She felt embarrassed to be so upset like this infront of her. The raven grabbed the blondes jaw and made her look up, forcing eye contant. 'You aren't looking at me.'

Enid gluped. 'Listen to what i'm about to tell you and repeat.' She whispered. Enid nodded. 'The boys a liar.. The boys a player. He doesn't see ya.' Enid scoffed and looked away. 'You're not looking at me.' Enid shivered and stared at the goth again. Enid hesitated. 'The boys a liar ... The boys a player.' Enid smiled. 'He doesn't see me..' Wednesday was trying not to smile at the girls new found confidence.

 Wednesday brought Enids face closer and leaned their heads together. Enid blushed as Wednesday never let her get this close. 'You're good enough.. More than enough.' Enid smiled. 'I'm good enough. More than enough.' 'That boy doesn't deserve you. You deserve better.' Enid stared at Wednesday, full of love. At this point , she didn't know if it was platonic or not..

'That boy doesn't deserve me. I deserve better.' Enid repeated. Wednesday smiled for a moment. Causing Enid to blush a little more. Wednesday broke their contact. She stood up and stopped at the barrier, turning round to face Enid ' You should go to sleep. We have school and its more than late..' Enid stared at Wednesday before quickly getting up and walked to her.

'Hmm?' The goth queried. Enid kissed her cheek. 'Thank you..' She said before walking back to her side of the room and immediately getting into her bed. The goth stood there as her face heated up slowly. 'No problem..' Wednesday walked over and got into her bed, her back facing toward enid.

<>

It had been around an hour and Enid couldn't fall asleep. She turned and she could now see Wednesday sleeping peacefully. She smiled. She imagined how she kissed the goth. 'maybe i don't like Ajax..' She thought as she stared at the goths back. 'Maybe i like Wednesday.' She smiled to herself.

'I like you too, now go back to sleep'

'AHHH! YOU WERE AWAKE?!?!?'

(Sorry this is short, i'm in a rush atm.)

658 Words