XXI ▸ Complete Submission [MATURE]

P.S. I have not read this over, sorry for any mistakes.

______________________________________

Wednesday was using her typewriter, as usual, a distraction from her girlfriend's obnoxiously loud giggling from the other side of the room. Wednesday use her typewriter as a distraction and Enid used her phone as a distraction, it's a win-win, but not this time. The goth couldn't even pay attention. She was extremely bothered, causing her to turn around in her chair.

The goth was staring at the Wolf. She was clicking away at that stupid small contraption, giggling along the way. It annoyed her. It seemed as though her focus was on someone else and it has been for the past few days. Enid normally talks to someone for at least 5 hours minimum, but several days in a row. Too much.

'Enid.' The wolf didn't seem to notice that the goth used her name and this only caused Wednesday to get more bothered. She stood up, walking to her side of the room. Enid was too focused to even hear the goth's footsteps. Enid was staring at TikTok before looking at her screen reflection. Her face caught a deep and heavy blush.

Wednesday was hovering on top of her. With her lips right near the blonde's ear. Enid shivered at the sound of Wednesday's voice and her breathing, creeping into her ear and infecting her mind with all sorts of thoughts. 'Last time we played this game, I told you to listen to me when I call you.' Enid gulped a little, not responding.

Wednesday was fully aware that Enid knew she was there. Not getting a response from the wolf, resulted in Wednesday harshly grabbing her chin. 'I did. Didn't I?..' Enid got a shiver up her spine. The sound of Wednesday's voice this close, made her yearn for the raven's touch. 'Yes... You did.' She spoke with a slight muffle due to Wednesday's rough grip on her chin.

Wednesday smiled a little. The next thing the blonde knew, she was on the floor. A collar round her neck and the leash in Wednesday's hand. The gaze that Wednesday stared at Enid with looked like it was full of pure despise, but behind those eyes, Enid could see she was full of nothing else but lust.

'What should I do with you today?..' Enid gulped a little as she felt her body temperature rise. She knew Wednesday would humiliate her. Degrade her even. The goth loved to feel superior. She only got more embarrassed at what her girlfriend next said. 'Do you think you'd mind taking off your clothes? I don't think dogs were clothes now do they?' 

Enid blushed as she gritted her teeth a little before meeting Wednesday's piercing eyes. 'I wouldn't mind at all.' She muttered as she took off her tie and slowly began to under the buttons of her shirt, exposing her bra. Wednesday crack a small smile at the sight of the dog obeying her orders and being too ashamed to even make eye contact for more than 5 seconds. The goth crossed her legs as she pulled on the leash a bit.

'Hurry up, you don't want to be seen as pathetic now do you?' Enid gulped as she hesitated. She threw her shirt across the room and slipped off her skirt, being left in her undergarments. The blonde stared at the floor. Wednesday stood up and the wolf looked up at her, in complete submission. The goth leaned down and took ahold of the blonde chin. 'Such a good girl, aren't you?' Enid's eyes were full of lust, Wednesday was the only thing on her mind.

'Maybe I'll even give you a treat if you keep on this path.' Enid's eyes lit up. Usually, if the wolf doesn't follow the goth's orders, she'd get tortured with vibrators, dildos, etc. But nothing can please her more than the goth's touch and she knew that. Enid rubbed her face along Wednesday's leg, earning a smile from the goth. 'Oh wow... you really are a dog huh.' Enid looked up at the goth. The way Enid looked at her, sent a shiver up her spine.