XII ▸ Obsession [LEMON]

-Stalking/Obsession

SHORT

x

The goth was standing there, hiding behind a pillar. Breathing heavily. Was this how her parent felt? or is she really just that psychotic to have an obsession over someone. She never knew falling inlove could be this intense. She didn't know if she loved it or hated it.

Her heart was pounding heavy as she bit on her nails, so hard she thought she'd rip them off her fingertips. She was staring at Yoko and Enid. They were talking. Giggling, holding hands in the quad. Wednesday felt enraged. She was supposed to be Yoko.. She hated her. No.. Hated would be an understatement. She despised Yokos existance with every fibre of her being.

She stopped bitting her nails and grit her teeth, so badly she that she thought they'd grind into dust. She quickly stomped away.

<>

Enid eventually walked into the dorm, a smile plastered on her face. The goth was writing her novel as usual. The wolf looked away for a moment, only to take of her coat, but that split second was enough.

Before Enid could even blink the goth was infront of her with a tight grip on her wrists. The wolf gasped. 'Wednesday?' She was surprised at the fact that the goth was somehow taller than her. She looked up, meeting with the goths cold gaze.

'This isn't working..' She said as she took a step foward, causing the wolf to take a step back. The wolfs hand shook lightly at the grip the goth had on her wrists. 'What do you mean?' She muttered. 'I saw you with Yoko..' Enid stared. 'We agreed i'd spend 60% of my time would be with you and 40% with her..' 

Wednesday pushed Enid onto her colourful bed. Wednesday slowly crawled onto her, straddling her waist. 'This 60/40 isn't working..' Enid's eyes widened. The goth was blushing, but why? Wednesday leaned closer to Enid's neck. Breathing heavily. It sent shivers up Enids spine. 'I want 100 of your time..' Enid stared at the ceilling. She couldn't think. 'You're mine..' The goth whispered in her ears. 'I need 100 of your touch.'

The goth leaned away from her ear. 'I need 100 of you..' She said quietly. The wolf stared. She's never seen someone so obsessed, Someone so focused on one person with a sadistic looking smile. Enid smirked. 'You look so beautiful when you're all over me like this..'  The goth gasped as Enid flipped their positions, Wednesday was now on bottom. Enid stroked her cheek and ran her cold finger tips down Wednesday's body. Making the girl shiver. The blush on her face continued to increase, however her eyes never strayed away from Enids, cold, heartless ones. 

She loved it. 'You'll have 100 of my time..' She whispered as one of her hand pinned both of Wednesday's hands about her head. Her other hand was now gently caressing the goths thighs. 'You'll have 100 of my touch..' She smiled. 'You'll have 100 of me love..' She whipered in the raven's ear as her hand got closer to her crotch, making the goths breath hitch.

'Enid..'

521 Words

(Honestly, i have the feeling Wednesday would be a yandere.)