LI ▸ Late Night Company

-Not forcing, but i recommend you listen to the music above while reading.

Happy new year my loves.

【Requested by】

【scorpion_cm

➥𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓 - 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞-𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

There was no error to be observed in the goth's quick hand motions. Her eyes were fixed on the music sheet and were filled with nothing else than concentration. Her hands began to move more quickly as she became increasingly engrossed in her music. It was the ideal evening. The moon is out, with no clouds, a light wind, and total silence. It was nice that there was a lovely Cello sound accompanying the moon, almost as if she were giving it a vibe. In her music, the goth found companionship and protection. She always does Cello practices every day, at the end of the week, at midnight but for a certain reason. But this was different from doing it to relieve the stress she had felt over the terrible days. She merely played because the night was long and beautiful.

The goth had even failed to notice the presence that lingered behind her. Just watching her, but not in an ominous, malicious way. A sweet, caring, admiring way. The figure admired the goth. It was clear that she shouldn't break her focus and at least wait for her to finish this little session. It was rare to see Wednesday so focused on something other than writing. She wondered how a person so who seemed emotionless could pour out all her emotions into music. The figure smiled to herself. It was so beautiful. However, that ended when the piece of music came to an end, leaving the night in a blissful silence. 'That was beautiful, Wednesday.' Enid said in a quiet tone as she walked closer. 'Enid. How long have you been watching me?' The blonde stared up at the moon, the goth did the same. 'Long enough to know you have some things on your chest that you needed to relieve.' Wednesday scoffed. 'Me? Impossible?' She almost cracked a smile at her own sarcasm. The blonde giggled before sitting on the floor, back leaning on the stone barrier. 'Keep playing..'

The goth locked eyes with the blonde, who was staring at her. Wednesday was going to say something mean and end it there but the way that Enid just stared at her. She couldn't name it but she felt compelled to follow up with her request. The goth gulped. 'Alright then..' She secured her hand in position before starting, instead of an intense song, she played a rather soft-sounding one, surprising Enid. However, something was off. The blonde was quick to notice the goth's hands were shakey, not as focused as before. Enid softly smiled to herself. 'Does she have stage fright?..' She thought. She caught Wednesday nervously looking at her before quickly pulling away when they locked eyes. Enid couldn't help but giggle before putting her hands over her eyes, only being able to listen to Wednesday. Wednesday's eyes flickered over to Enid once more. Her confidence immediately boosted up once she noticed Enid wasn't looking at her. Internally, she was thankful, but that can wait.

Wednesday's hands now moved effortlessly. Not missing a singular note, hitting them all with precise precision. To be honest with you, she was wondering if she was impressing Enid as surprising as it is. Wednesday Addams actually cared what someone thought of her actions for once. Enid took note of how the song was just so calm, peaceful and soft. Little did she know, it was because Wednesday was aware of her presence. It sucked that Wednesday's way of confessing was too subtle for even a keen person like Enid to notice, but the ravenette didn't blame her. She was an Addams after all. Enid swayed to the beat of the music. Slowly getting trapped in the smooth music the goth was playing just for her. She should be lucky Wednesday was in a good mood, because if she asked to hear on any other day she'd get electrocuted. The blonde smiled to herself as she peeked through her fingers. Wednesday was so trapped inside of her music, in her own world. It was truly a sight for sore eyes, one in 8 billion people, was this woman. Someone who was so unique compared to others. Someone so alluring. Someone so... Enid uncovered her eyes when she noticed the song stop. 

Enid giggled with a smile, causing the raven to lightly blush. 'It was amazing, Wednesday.' The goth nodded. 'Thank you, for the compliment.. and earlier..' The blonde seemed confused. 'Earlier?' Wednesday pointed to her eyes and the blonde nodded. 'Ah, it was nothing. Just being respectful, you know?' Wednesday gripped her Cello a bit harder as her stomach filled with spiders. 'Right.' Enid brought her knees closer, wrapping her arms around her legs and resting her jaw on her knees. 'Who taught you? If you don't mind me asking..' Wednesday stared for a moment, questioning if she should actually answer the question. The ravenette let out a sigh. 'Myself. I taught myself, Enid.' The blonde's eyes got full of admiration. 'Amazing.. I could never do something like that. I guess it pays off to be part of the Addams family, doesn't it?' 

The goth nodded, looking up to the moon. 'The moon is beautiful tonight.' She muttered under her breath as her cheeks flared up in a crimson red. She technically just confessed to Enid in Japanese. The blonde stood up and went to stand next to the goth. Her ice-cold eyes gazed up at the moon before nodding with a hum. 'The moon is beautiful tonight..' She muttered under her breath. The goth looked up at Enid, who looked down at her. The two stared at each other for what felt like forever until Enid spoke up. Enid noticed how beautiful Wednesday looked in the moonlight and had no choice but to come to terms with what she was feeling. She had been showing signs of liking the goth but now she just couldn't deny it. She just had to speak the truth. So she did.

'𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲.'

1020 Words