LXXI ▸Drunk words are Sober thoughts [MATURE?]

REQUESTED BY; SamSlay3ShadowAlpha_13neptonicbluesdevilxcluluthedinoolokiisacatDontLookAtMyName42lukeiscoolasfnobitches1234 and a whole ton of other people.

 basically just gothicallybright (MY WIFE) X H0RION as Enid x Wednesday

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

gothicallybright... If you don't let me syd, I'm gonna kill myself, take your pants off right now, or I'm gonna pull the trigger..

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘

; Their subtle quiet moans could be heard from outside the door. Their panting and their groans of desperation and lust. It'd been too long, they were both waiting for this. Pleading for it. All they'd ever need was this. To feel each other. To be near each other. To touch each other... 

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"C'mon, Wednesday! Please!!! You promised you'd hang out with me!" Enid practically screamed while she gripped onto Wednesday's clothing, and lightly shook her while the girl was just trying to mind her own business and finish her writing time. She'd just about had enough of the blonde's grovelling. 

"Listen, Enid. By 'hanging out' i meant digging up a grave or being at a funeral." Enid was visibly disgusted by her girlfriend's remark. "Hah.. no. By hanging out, I mean going to a party with my friends and getting a little wasted..." The seer's mind was throbbing. Why couldn't she just fucking drop it? "No, Enid."  "PLEA-" She flinched when her mouth was covered by Wednesday's cold, veiny hand. Her eyes expressed her anger and her teeth were practically bared. "Shut up you, mutt." She whispered, annoyance more than evident in her tone.

The wolf's cheeks were a crimson red when Wednesday's hand let go of her. She was smiling brightly and she resisted the urge to squeal. "Wednesday, please.." she whispered, receiving nothing but a cold glare. "If you'll allow me to dissect you afterwards, I'll consider it." The ravenette muttered, a slight smirk forcing itself on her face despite her attempts to keep it down. Meanwhile, the blonde's mind was filled with several different images of what she could mean. Some of them made her blush.

"Deal!" She yelled. "Good, now get out of my sight, your presence isn't welcomed here." She spat. The wolf just giggled before running and jumping over to her bed. She couldn't resist grabbing a pillow and rolling over several times. She couldn't wait for 10 pm to come around. If she could convince Wednesday to drink, maybe.. just maybe she'll see a worse or better side of her lover. Either would be fine. A little chaos is needed in everyone's day.