XXVII ▸ The Bathroom

IF ONE MOTHERFUCKER SAYS 'It's not a bathroom, it's a restroom.' IM ACTUALLY GOING TO QUIT WRITING.

SHORT

Enid was chewing on the end of her pencil while impatiently tapping her finger on the desk. This class made her want to rip her ears off. It was so dull without Wednesday in the room. She always ended up in the most boring courses without her troublemaker girlfriend. She was the only thing that even relevantly made the lessons fun. She looked up at the time. She clenched her jaw and felt the pencil snap in her mouth. '15 more minutes..' She could feel her head throbbing. This was completely unbearable.

She had enough and snuck her phone out of her pocket hiding it under the desk. She quickly pulled up her messages and began to text her girlfriend. She waited a second before sending it. 'Wanna make out in the bathrooms? This lesson is boring without you, Darling.' She stared at her phone for a few moments before the typing bubble popped up. She could feel her heartbeat increase. 'Only if I get to choke the shit out of you afterwards.' 

Enid blushed with a small giggle. 'Bathrooms, West side of the building, 2nd floor. Right now.' Enid put her phone away and raised her hand. The teacher looked at her. 'Yes, Enid?' 'May I go to the bathroom?' The teacher nodded. The blonde quickly got up and the second she turned around, she smiled brightly as she walked out of the classroom. However, the second the door closed behind her she started running. She rarely gets to act affectionate during class times, whether or not it was actually in class.

After a few minutes of running, she arrived at the bathrooms. She slowly opened up the door. 'Oh... Wednesday?~' She whispered as she slowly walked past the first stall. The slam of the door behind her echoed through. She almost reached the last stall when the first one she was at got kicked open. She saw her goth girlfriend put her leg down and step out enough to make eye contact with the wolf. 'I was hoping to hit you in your face.' She started with her arms crossed.

The wolf rolled her eyes before running toward her girlfriend, pulling her in close by her waist and trapping the goth in a loving kiss who immediately reciprocated. The wolf pushed the goth into the stall, pinning her hands on the wall. Enid parted from the kiss and began to kiss along the goth's neck, resulting in a small barely audible whine from her lips. 'I thought it was just gonna be a make out..' Enid smirked against her skin. 'You say that as if you want more.'

The wolf bit the goth's neck, causing her to let out a gasp. Wednesday gulped for a second. 'I always do.' Enid was about to say something but then there was a knock on the bathroom door. 'Girls?' Enid stopped biting and let go of Wednesday's hands, she noticed the small open window that was near. The bathroom stall creaked open. Enid quickly stood on the toilet and made her way through the window. Seconds after she did, Wednesday crawled through moments after.

It was then the teacher opened their stall and saw the two outside. Enid winked at them before the two set off running through the forest, hand in hand. The goth was a little surprised. Enid doesn't usually commit to such bad acts, though she liked it. She liked being able to do stuff with her girlfriend for the first time. The goth looked at Enid, who was smiling and laughing as they ran. The sight caused Wednesday to crack a smile.

'𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.'

625 Words