LXVI ▸ Insanity

▸YANDERE?OBSESSIONBLOOD MENTION

"Because I love you."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Enid and Ajax. Everyone was used to seeing them around the halls of Nevermore. Holding hands, Kissing, laughing, talking through looks. Nobody was surprised to see it anymore. Though a particular seer was and had been infuriated by this. For a long time as well. There was no doubt in her mind that her last strand of sanity was going to snap, and she would break out into insanity.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The werewolf couldn't help but blush in the gorgon's presence. When she was showered with his kisses and hugs. There was no possible way it could get better than this. 'I guess father was right,' she thought as she lightly rested her head on the boy's shoulder, closing her eyes. 'High school love is the best type of love..'

Enid flinched with a little shriek at the sound of the door thudding open, the floorboard rattling in the process. The heavy footstepsBoots, walking in made her sigh. She didn't have to look to know who came in. "Wednesday.. You seriously need to learn how to knock." The room fell into silence for several seconds. The blonde looked up, she could see how Wednesday's face quickly switched from something.. unusual to her usual expression. "It's my dorm. Why should I feel the need to knock?" She asked as she walked over to her side of the room.

The gorgon remained quiet, almost afraid about if he'd get one of his snakes cut off if he dared to say a word. Let alone breathe. "Uh! our~ dorm." The wolf smiled. Before looking at Ajax. She giggled and kissed his cheek, allowing his shoulders to loosen up. "You should go.." She whispered. Ajax nodded. "Right!.." He stood up. "Later, Wednesday!" He exclaimed as he opened the door. However, he visibly flinched when Wednesday looked over her shoulder at him: a clear murderous aura and deadlier eyes than normal.

The second the door closed, enid looked at Wednesday with a mad look. "Wednesday! You can't be treating him like that.. He's my boy—" "That couldn't be more obvious." The ravenette interrupted, only making Enid madder. "You know how I feel when you two act all lovey-dovey in my presence." She stated as she sat down at her typewriter. However, she didn't begin typing. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to be such a dick.." Enid muttered under her breath. 

"Pardon me?" Wednesday queried as she spun around in her chair to face Enid. Her arms were crossed and her eyebrows furrowed. The wolf smiled. "I called you a dick, what are you gonna do about it?" Wednesday opened a drawer and pulled a knife out. The wolf's blood ran cold and her face went pale. "Wait! No, No I'm sorry!" She cried. Wednesday huffed, proud of herself before turning back around, letting Enid sigh in relief.

"Oh! And if you don't like me and Ajax being in love, I suggest you aren't here tomorrow from 4-5 pm. We plan to watch 'The Fallout'. It has my favourite actor Jenna Ortega in it!!!! So I've obvi gonna watch it." Wednesday was silent as she sat at her desk. "With Ajax?" She asked. Enid smiled brightly and the seer could tell, even with her back turned. "Mhm! With Ajax. We're totally gonna kiss n cuddle." Enid closed her eyes in contentment.

That was until she could feel herself get cold. She opened her eyes and saw the shadow of Wednesday's body over her. With a shovel. Her eyes went wide but the next thing she knew, it was pitch black.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Her head was throbbing violently. God, it felt like she was dying. She tried to move her arms but she couldn't. Her eyes opened. Her vision was extremely distorted. Blurry. The lights were so bright. Enid could barely make out a figure walking towards her and the feeling of their cold hand on her face. "You'll be okay my dear.. Just rest for me.." Something whispered before she blacked out again.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She blinked a few times, staring at the cement floor. That was until she realised. Her head shot up and she looked all around her. The wolf's wrists quickly turned red and began to bleed as she desperately tried to escape from the thick, sharp wire around her wrists. Tears pricked at her eyes as he heartbeat accelerated from the panic. She couldn't even feel the blood that ran down her head and the pain in her wrists. Her eyes suddenly stopped on the figure in front of her. They were dressed in all black and a shadow covered her face.

"Who are you?.." She whispered as a tear ran down her face, mixing in with the blood on her cheek. The figure stepped forward and Enid's blue eyes widened. "Wednesday.." Her eyes began to leak tears violent, hysterically crying. "Why are you-... d-doing this?" She whispered. She felt the goth's cold hand on her cheek. Her sickening smile.

"I might have to kill Ajax." Enid shook with fear. "No! Please! Don't! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" She screamed. Wednesday stared. "Don't you see it? Your eyes are so full of his sick and disgusting love. He's all that's ever on your mind, Enid." The wolf stared, her lips slightly parted with astonishment and despair. Her head fell down as her eyes closed tightly. "Why?.." Enid heard Wednesday's boots walk away from her and a door creak open. 

She was contemplating what she could have possibly done to be treated this way. She hesitantly looked up. "Why?.." Her voice croaked. The goth froze in the doorway for several seconds before looking back at her. Enid's eyes were already red and her face was full of agony. Emotional or Physical. Wednesday's smile grew wider. Sadistic.

"Tell me why..." The victim could have never prepared for what she heard next.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮."