7: " Improving yourself"

It had been 2 days since we last left our group. Pitou, Gon and Killua were all working together to reach the bottom they were digging.

The soil was heavy and dense and each time they got deeper, they noticed it was going harder and harder to keep digging.

"Alright guys, let's take a break for awhile....my nails are starting to get dull." Said Pitou as she sat down to take a break.

"Yeah, good idea...I didn't realize just how hard this was going to be. I wonder if we will ever reach the bottom in time." Gon said as he sat next to Pitou

"Well I'm certain we'll reach the bottom, I almost lost track of time on how long we been down here.

The three sitting next to each other and had enough room to move around freely. This was still new to Pitou and wasn't familiar with these kind of teachings.

But learning something new would be a good experience.

"Sooooo......you guys been together for a long time right? So what have you guys been up to all this time?" Killua asked them with some curiosity.

"Oh! Well, We been together for about 3 years now and it's been a lot of fun traveling together! And in all honestly, I'm happy we get to see a new adventure everyday." Said Gon.

"Yea.... It's been really fun and I'm happy I get to spend my time with him. we have traveled other parts of the world and we recently were visiting Jappon for bit" 😊

Killua smiled at the two, seeing them genuinely being happy was enough for him to realize he didn't have always worry about Gon. It's still wild to see a former enemy now they were good friends.

And for Gon, he was honestly happy how things turned out for the the two them. All this time spending time together had brought her closer to her everyday.

"I think we rested enough, let's get back to it and show Bisky we mean business!" Killua encourage the two, Gon and Pitou nodded and got back to work.

They would almost reach the bottom and discover something beautiful.

(Meanwhile elsewhere)

"Don't stop running!!!" Said Millianna.

"How the hell is that thing keeping up with us!?" Said Makoto.

"😭 Millianna! Makoto! This isn't what I signed up for!" Cried Rem.

Rem, Millianna, and Makoto were all running from a ferocious Fox Bear that was chasing them. Why was it chasing them? Well you would be angry too if someone stole your only source of food.

Makoto was carrying a large fish that was previously owned by the Foxbear.

Despite it's massive size it was surprisingly fast enough to keep up with them. The three girls were running for their lives, this was going to be a long day for the them.

Time had passed and it was already passed 4PM. The girls had managed to escape the Fox Bear finally, they had a moment to finally rest.

"That.....*pant*...was horrible....*pant* those guys can hold grudges...huh" Said Makoto as she resting next to tree.

"Tell me about it, but at least we are safe. Let's just hope we don't run into that Foxbear again." Said Millianna, she was sitting next to Makoto as well.

"I wonder how Pitou is doing, I hope she's doing ok" Rem commented and showed some concern.

" Oh come on Rem, Pitou is doing just fine and besides, she's got Killua and Gon with her! She's in good hands anyway."