2: "A crisis on the horizon"

A month had passed by and something was happening in some parts of the world. Strange instances started to take place in different countries as disappearing reports were flooding in.

Local law enforcement and investigators, were already taking a massive reports of people suddenly just disappearing even some political figures. Although, not much evidence could be found leaving zero traces. Whatever was happening people were starting to get worried.

So much in fact that News Media started covering the story.

"As mass of reports of disappearance happening throughout the state of Yorknew, local law enforcement has advised to not travel throughout the middle of the night. As more and more cases of missing victims continue to pop up through major cities."

News started to spread as some of the Pro Hunters started to get involved in this situation. Yorknew had hundreds of thousands of people coming in the state every day, it was hard to keep track of everything.

But it was too keep the public from having a panic. However, something unforeseen was happening in Republic of Hasu.

The country started to notice something was completely off, Humans and Chimeras we're suddenly disappearing. A few years had past and the country that was once attacked by Chimeras, now was at peace with having the new citizens live among them.

It wasn't easy, and race relations were terrible from the start, but with some time to heal and to reflect, the person who looked over the whole country was a chimera herself. And she controlled parts of the Republic of Rokario and the Republic of West Gorteau. Alongside with Eastern side as well.

Parts of the nation really did looked at her as true leader that would forward this nation for decades to come. Queen Jupiter was the best examples of peace relations.

However, even she hasn't been able to figure out this situation. A week had only passed and the agents she sent did not return... something had gone wrong and she had to figure this out.

"This is most troubling......I feel something awful is about to happen, and the public could be at risk." Jupiter said to herself. She was in her palace looking at the horizon, it was almost like she could see a dark cloud slowly creeping over from the distance.

As she was busy pandering to herself, two individuals were running past the servants and maids throughout the palace. Most of the people here were Chimeras and Demi-Humans, they all had a part in the protection of Jupiter.

"Move! Move! Move! Make way! "Said the young girl running past everyone. She was a young raccoon demi-human and looked to be the age of 16, far younger then most people.

"Make way people! We have emergency here!" Said the male chimeras, he was just a year older but he was black wolf chimera and was the possible age of 17.

The two quickly were rushing, passing anyone that were trying to slow them down. But eventually they finally reached the Queen's bedroom.

"Your Highness! *Pant* we have... *pant* emergency!" Said the wolf.

"Please, Please, calm down you two...now, what is the problem?" Jupiter asked the two.

"One of our agents finally returned....but, he's the only one that came back and to make matters worse. He brought us these pictures your Highness....these are disturbing and, I must warn you." The racoon girl said as she handed the photos to Jupiter.

Jupiter took a moment to look at them and it horrified her to the core, she almost dropped them, the look of absolute horror was written all over her face. As she closely looked at the photos one by one and calmly asked her two guards a question.