22: A Chimera Ant fights in the dark, Neferpitou's nightmares.

Deep in the underground sewers Pitou was running at break neck speeds. She was running to survive as the looming darkness continued to engulf every inch of the sewer system.

(Short flashback)

Pitou and Angel were locked in a fierce battle, but it quickly became apparent to Pitou that she couldn't land a single hit on her opponent. To her surprise, every time she attempted to strike, her fist simply phased right through Angel. This unexpected turn of events caught Pitou off guard, and before she knew it, she was met with a powerful punch to the face that sent her flying.

After regaining her composure, she noticed something that caught her attention. Although the dim lights illuminated the sewers, everything around her was becoming pitch black. With a sense of urgency, she began to run away as fast as she could on all fours. Pitou was at a disadvantage.

(End of flashback)

She continued to run, doing her best to get as far away from Angel as possible and to devise a plan to defeat her. "What's wrong cat! Are you running away? Are you realizing that it was foolish to face me." She said in a mocking tone as her shadow's continued to chase her.

Pitou and her plush were running trying to find any safety they could escape from. That's when she saw an opening vent just up ahead, she took this opportunity to go straight right through it.

But Angel was in hot pursuit. She was unrelenting as her shadow's were ripping everything apart in their wake.

Suddenly her feet were caught by her shadow tendrils. Pitou struggled to get loose as she was desperately trying to get free, but that's when Pitou's face went white and saw something that truly scared her.

It was a horde of eyes and teeth inching closer, eagerly anticipating their next meal

It was a horde of eyes and teeth inching closer, eagerly anticipating their next meal. Pitou's mind raced with frantic thoughts as she realized she had to think of something.

After a moment of contemplation, Pitou had snatched up her plush and, with a swift transformation, turned it into a ball of yarn. Without hesitation, she hurled the yarn towards Angel, causing a blinding burst of yellow light. "Damn you!" Angel cried out, attempting to shield her numerous eyes from the intense glare. But in the blink of an eye, Pitou had vanished.

Angel was left completely disoriented, unable to track Pitou's movements. "No matter how fast you run or where you hide, know this: I will find you," Angel growled in a menacing tone.

The darkness was absolute, and Pitou finally had the chance to catch her breath. She gasped for air, her chest heaving as her heart threatened to burst from her chest. Fear gripped her tightly, and she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed.

Despite her fear, Pitou was a natural-born fighter with incredible strength. As a Chimera Ant, she possessed a resilience and durability that few could match. In dangerous situations like this, she always remained calm and collected, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.