11: "The Fearsome might of the Hybrids"

A battle was taking place in the deep parts of the Republic of Hasu. A clear threat was on the rise and most of the nations who were involved already knew the situation was bad enough.

Soon, parts of the world started to take this situation seriously. The evolution of these hybrid Cockroaches was staggering and the one terrifying thought laid dormant in everyone's mind.

"Are these creatures worse then the original Chimera Ants?"

Neferpitou and her friends were heavily involved in this operation, and their mission was clear, stop these creatures from spreading by any means necessary.

What made these new creatures so dangerous was the fact they understood the 4 principals of Nen. The Hybrids were intelligent enough to understand that and even taught among themselves what Water Divination is.

Since every living being emits aura subconsciously, learning to sense aura is a useful skill for those who are trying to track down living things or searching for non-living things that have been infused with aura. An experienced user of Nen can judge the location and relative strength of their opponents by reading the output of their aura.

And these Hybrid Cockroaches are no different from any other living being. And that's the primary reason why these things are so dangerous, their outlook on other living creatures was nothing but pure HATRED.

Killua and Millianna are currently busy avoiding the hybrid's attacks but something felt off for the two. Each time they would get close to attack something would slow them down instantly.

"What the heck is happening?? I'm much faster then this... something off, keep an eye on him Millianna" Killua suggested.

Millianna nods and activates her (Nekosoku Binding) she conjures two steel tubes that coil around her almost like snakes wrapping themselves on a tree.

She dashed towards the cockroach at breakneck speeds and preformed triple spin kick, however her opponent easily block it and attempt to swing at her. Her tubes blocked the attack as the two backed away to gain some distance.

"Hmph, not bad...I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a creature like yourself."

Millianna said but the creature didn't respond but understood her, it was apparent that they have the ability to understand speech. While not being able to talk to her directly he gestured her to *bring it on* as he got into battle position.

"So Killua, any ideas? Our brief exchange already tells me he's Strong but he's hiding something."

"I got an idea, just try to keep up ok?"

"Lead the way"

Without wasting any time both of them dashed and attacked together, their synergy and coordination made them a pretty good team. Killua was busy keeping the cockroach distracted as both of them were attacking at incredible speeds.

Killua shot out multiple thunderbolts at the Roach making sure he didn't hit any of the unconscious bystanders. The whole area was smaller then they had expected so it was wise to be careful.

Soon enough, Millianna started to jump in with Killua and attempted to capture and restrain the creature By shooting out her tubes. They stretch out and attempted to pierce body but once again it was stopped by something they couldn't see.

This confused the both of them not understanding what was happening right now. Killua thought he had been careful this whole time but something was bugging him.

Suddenly the creature was right on him giving him little time to react having little to no choice but block his multiple hits. Killua managed to fortify his Aura and protect his vital spots, but he was still able to feel every impact.