Characters Bios

Name: Makoto Nanaya

Gender: Female

Date of birth: April 2th

Place of birth: Mimbo Republic

Height: 163 cm

Age: 20

Personality)

Makoto is a silly, friendly, generally whimsical and energetic demi-human. She also appears to be somewhat scatter-brained, though this trait belies her true aptitude as an Intelligence but if there was one thing that was true about Makoto it's this.

She will always stand up for her friends and will do anything to defend the people she cares about.

Nen Type: Enhancer

Ability: Impact Inpakuto

She can charge up her attacks and thanks to her tonfas, she can channel her Nen through her weapons. Having multiple levels of power and her (Impact Stage 3) being her strongest attack. But, at that stage her arms could potentially be heavily damage depending how much power she willing to put out.

Makoto is a heavy hitter when it comes to raw power, she can easily handle most powerful opponents and when it comes to close combat, she's perfect for it. She may possibly be slightly stronger then Neferpitou when it comes to raw Power. But regardless, her Impact abilities are a force to be reckoned with.

Name: Millianna

Gender: Female

Date of birth: July 15th

Place of birth: Kakin Empire

Height: 162 cm

Age: 23

Personality:

Millianna has always been an upbeat person and is and she is genuinely friendly to anybody with her calm nature and warm personality make her a joy to be around.

Well she may do some teasing here and there with her friends well, she truly despises his discrimination against other people and she's willing to fight tooth and nail for the weak.

Nen Type: Conjurer

Ability: Nekosoku Binding

Having the ability to Make flexible Steal Tubes, she can control them at her will alone by stretching them and constricting, Millianna is also able to make multiple tubes and stretching them at long distances as well.

That doesn't mean she isn't capable of close range combat, she's still a Cat Chimera and her claws are just as dangerous as her abilities as well. But her Most powerful attack is ( Spiral Blast) focusing her Aura she can create massive Spirals of steal tubes can cover a whole area crushing anyone whoever gets trapped.

Depending how much power she puts in, she can easily destroy the whole surroundings. But this will make her only having less then 20% of her Nen.

Name: Rem

Gender: Female

Date of birth: February 2nd

Place of birth: Jappon

Hight: 1.54 cm

Age: 19

Personality:

Rem is shy and quiet girl but she is often lovely to be around, she's genuinely sweet and she is always willing to help out her friends whenever they are in need.

Though has bit of a habit of doing extra cleaning and people's houses even though they don't ask for it it's almost as if she could be a maid herself. Regardless, if her friends are ever in a situation she would be the first one to help them.

Nen Type: Transmuter

Ability: Maiden's Arsunal.

Ice was Rem's calling card. Having the ability to make weapons out of pure ice perhaps, a reflection of her past at one point in her life. Her preferred weapon is an steel flail with a long chain giving her an advantage in long to mid range.

Due to the chain's length, it can strike enemies from afar without losing power. And the weight of the ball increases her attacks become more devastating.

Being able to make Ice shields where she can protect her friends or creating Pillars that stab right through her opponents, (Ice Huma) is Rem's most powerful attack. It allows her to fire ice spears as projectiles. The size of the spears can vary greatly adding more Nen would only make them stronger.

Name: Neferpitou

Gender: Female

Date of birth: March 22nd of 71 days

Place of brith: NGL

Height: 164 cm

Age: 6 years had passed and in human terms she would 18 years of age.

Personality:

Pitou is calm and collected, if there is a problem that needs solving then she's the perfect girl for the job. She's intelligent and able to read people's emotions and able to think fast on her feet in most situations.

Being for a former Royal Guard she was supposed to die by the hands of Gon, but fate had other plans for her. But during this time,She got to experience the true meaning of life and see the world in a much bigger picture.

The four girls had known each other for a long time and have become best friends over the years. They had been through many adventures, but no matter what the challenges they would be ready for anything.

Nen Type: Specialist

Ability: Nine Lives

Pitou had lost her old abilities, in some ways, and it took her a long time to start over from nothing. Ironic, since she was born with power but now had actually earn it. She is still as powerful as she was a Royal Guard, nothing had changed but her abilities.

Over the years Pitou had slowly unlocked all of her abilities, but her Most powerful ability is (Copy Cat) required 100% of most of her Nen she can create and actual Nen clone of herself, but what makes this different is she is wearing her old outfit from the NGL.

in this state Pitou is completely connected with her clone and instincts simple take over, she becomes a wild card at that point. But the trade off is she gets a ridiculous power boost in all of her attacks.

But this ability can only last 10 minutes and she slowly starts to lose herself over time.

But something terrible was about to happen to their world and would they be prepared for this up coming challenge?

We shall see.

(Also, real quick I just wanted to say about the locations of the characters I have here. Those are actual locations from HxH so I thought it would be fun to explore that idea.)