27: "The Aftermath"

It had been three long months since the tumultuous events that took place in Kobo City. Our skilled Hunters had finally been granted the much-needed respite they deserved, as each of them had sustained serious injuries during their intense ordeal. Finally, the dust had settled, and a sense of calm had returned to the once-chaotic city.

The remnants of Kobo City have been cordoned off from the public until further notice. The injured survivors have been transported to a nearby hospital, where our skilled hunters are receiving medical attention for their wounds.

Gon and Pitou had sustained more injuries than anyone else, making them the top priority for medical attention. Gon had suffered from multiple fractures and broken ribs, while Pitou had sustained similar injuries but also had a broken right leg. As a result, the doctors immediately tended to their injuries to ensure a speedy recovery.

However, Pitou had been asleep for the past three months, and the amount of Nen she had used was evident in the amount of power she was putting out. Despite this, there was another pressing question that needed to be answered: what was the strange form that had appeared on her body during her fight with Darius?

Pitou was sound asleep in the medical room, lost in an odd dream. In her dream, she found herself lying on top of a cliff on a mountain. The strange thing was that it felt like she had experienced this before. As she gazed out at the horizon, she watched the sun rise and the snow begin to clear up, allowing the morning sunshine to peek through.

It was strange. She didn't feel cold and despite being high up she was able to breathe just fine.

She yawned and thought it was time to head down to ground level and search for food.

Then she spotted something that cought her attention. She spotted a massive ibex
And without warning she leap into action and gave chase.

She was racing down the mountain and another strange oddity was her feet weren't hurting from the sharp rocks. It was almost if she was built for this kind of life, like she had always been a Hunter.

After a 20 minute chase she successfully caught her pray and traveled to back up the mountain to eat her meal in peace.

She was quite happy at her kill and was just pleased to see another day.

This majestic feline was none other than a Snow Leopard, a creature built to withstand the harsh environments of the cold mountains

This majestic feline was none other than a Snow Leopard, a creature built to withstand the harsh environments of the cold mountains. It's possible that in a past life, Neferpitou may have taken on this form. However, it remains unclear whether this was her original form or not. Neferpitou never once pondered her previous life as a human.

Yet, a strange dream had stirred something deep within her.

She finally was starting to wake up and found herself in a strange room. She was wrapped in bandages all over from head to toe. "I'm alive.....I guess it wasn't my time yet. I wonder how long I've been sleeping."