25: "A leopard finds it flame"

It all happened too quickly, leaving everyone stunned and struggling to process the events that had just unfolded. Gon stood resolutely before Pitou, the sound of raindrops beginning to patter against the ground.

It was blood dripping from his wound as Darius stood behind him with his sword deep inside Gon's body.

Pitou was horrified as she watched Gon coughing up a significant amount of blood. However, what truly captured her attention was Gon asking her if she was alright. "Hmph. Such foolishness. You waste your efforts in protecting a bug" Darius scoffed at him.

The scene was tense as Pitou lay on the ground, struggling to regain her composure. Her companion, concerned for her well-being, weakly asked, "Pitou, are you okay?" However, before she could respond, Darius, swiftly backhanded him, causing him to crash into a nearby building. "GON!!!" Pitou screamed out in horror.

She fixed her furious gaze on Darius and impulsively attacked him, throwing caution to the wind. However, he effortlessly dodged her swings. Frustrated, she stuttered, "You...you...you...YOU BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOU!!

Pitou was unleashing all of her fury and rage upon him but her efforts were in vain as he simply caught her claws and Gut checked as hard as he could.

She was stunned and unable to move. Then he simply started choking her as he lifted her up with one arm. " If you care about this pitiful human, then you may join him.

He used his katana and stabbed Pitou right through her stomach.

Millianna, Makoto, Rem, and Killua looked in horror at what they just saw. "PITOU!!!" everyone Shouted.

Darius exhibited no mercy as he ruthlessly attacked Pitou, delivering devastating blows to her body. Everyone was still badly injured from his previous attack and watch Pitou get beaten.

Then unleashing all of his Nen into his left fist he punched Pitou right the gut as she was sent flying and crashed violently where Gon was located.

The impact alone caused a dust cloud and Nobody sure if Gon and Pitou were alive.

Millianna, Makoto, Rem, Killua. All stood up and had the look of pure anger in their eyes. Killua walked forward despite his injuries he faced Darius with everyone behind him.

"You won't get away with that," Killua seethed with anger. "You'd better prepare yourself."

Killua and the rest of the group prepared themselves for the fight of their life.

Meanwhile, Pitou slowly opened her eyes and realized that she was lying next to Gon. Both of them were in critical condition and their injuries could prove to be fatal. She turned to him to see if he was alright.

Thankfully he was still breathing. "G-Gon.....are you....okay?" She asked weakly. "I-I'll...live. but more importantly, Pitou. We can't stay here...we gotta get back up." He tried moving but he come to realize he was in so much pain and his left hand was broken.

Pitou also tried moving but noticed her right leg was broken.

It is safe to say that she and Gon suffered significant injuries, possibly including broken ribs and fractures. "No matter what we threw at him, he always found a way to counter our attacks with his Nen ability. However, I began to notice a pattern: whenever multiple attacks were directed towards him, he would always deflect them. I have a feeling that if we time our attacks just right, we can outsmart his counter-attacks. We need to find a way to counter his Nen ability" said Pitou

"It hasn't been long since he discovered those abilities right? I bet you he hasn't had time to refine them." Gon suggested.

It hasn't been long since the hybrids were making their moves and after the last few days of our hunter group resting. It was possible the Darius didn't have time to perfect his abilities and always stuck with what he knew. It was a Gamble, but there was still a chance.