6: "Hard work pays off"

"Come on Pitou! Is that all you can do? I thought Royal Guards were supposed to be all powerful."

" Damn this women!.....agh!....why...why did it have to be weights!?"

We last left our group after they went their separate ways, preparing themselves for the worst to come. Bisky was standing on top of Pitou's back as she was focusing her Ren and Ten, but that wasn't all she also had on Thick weights on her legs arms and her tail.

Preforming pushups was bad enough, Pitou thought this was ridiculous at this point.

"Ten is to focus your mind and determine your goal, Ren is suppose to intensify your will. These are two fundamentals of Nen." Bisky said as she was eating some chips.

"I already know that! You don't have to explain to me what Nen is you old women!"

A swift bonk on her head was loud enough for Gon and Killua to hear with Pitou Yelping in pain.

"Ow! What the hell is wrong with you!? How is any of this crap suppose make me stronger? I'm not even Human so what's the point of all of this?" Pitou shouted, as she was face to face with Biscuit.

"Listen here you! I'm training you because it was a request from Vic himself, have you already forgotten that you and Killua almost died?.... should I remind you what happened?"

Pitou didn't say anything because she had a point.

"Look Pitou, you may not know me but take my advice, you better learn quick to deal with me otherwise I won't help you. Notice how the boys aren't fussing, they are busy focusing while you are only one making a scene."

Both of them stood there with Pitou looking ashamed at her recent outburst.

" *Sign*.... Gon, Killua, keep focusing Me and Pitou need some Private time...we will be gone for 2 hours, come along Pitou."

"Right!"

(After some time of walking)

"Alright Pitou, I want to apologize for hitting you, but I'm being tough on you because you aren't human."

"In fact, you have an advantage on most humans anyway, but no matter what species you are there will always be room to learn. and I come to realize that now...I may have to change my approach towards you....."

"Wait Bisky what are you........"

Biscuit's body was drastically changing in fact...Pitou couldn't but have flash backs of Gon when he forced his body to mature, but there was a clear difference. Gon was inexperienced but biscuit had decades of learning how to suppress and control her power.

The many years of devoted training but rarely ever showed what she truly look like. She thought this form was disgusting and unattractive. But there was a reason why she chose to have a younger look.

It was to suppress her power in not killing anyone, Pitou's eyes went wide and she couldn't help almost be frighten at the sight.

"I'm only showing you this because I care about you, I want to help you and Gon and Killua fight these cockroaches.  And you especially need to be ready...all three of you because we are going to need all the strength we can get, because I still have plenty to teach you."

"Now..... it's time to get your shit in gear and get serious, because I will not hold back on you.... understand?" Bisky said with a much deeper tone in her voice.

Pitou gulped but she prepared herself, she knew full well she was going to have to use everything to stand a chance again her.

Without warning, Bisky attacked and almost caught Pitou but the level of strength was frightening. She was able to hit her but it did absolutely nothing.