14: "The light and the Darkness"

At this moment everyone stood still uncertain what to do next. Then in just an instant, Gon instantly charged at the leader and delivered powerful blow to his face

Sending him back a few feet as he checked his face and notice the damage he received. Everyone was shocked at the power Gon was displaying.

But Pitou saw things differently. She saw something that horrified her, and without informing anyone she shot out her Connection String at Gon.

Getting a confirmed hit she teleported towards him and grabbed on to him.

"Pitou what are you doing!" Shouted Makoto.

"I'm trusting you guys to hold these guys off! Let me deal with Gon and I promise I'll be back." Without a moment to lose she shot out another string and they both instantly teleported away, leaving the three behind.

Makoto and Rem weren't worried but they couldn't shake off that awful feeling from Gon. But they couldn't Think about that right now, there were more important matters to attend to.

"Hey Millianna! Move your butt in gear and help us already!" Makoto said towards her. She finally snapped out of her dazed and prepared herself for the upcoming fight ahead.

After getting enough distance Gon and Pitou were alone but this where things got heated. Gon was not only mad at her but he was furious and lashed out his anger towards her.

 Gon was not only mad at her but he was furious and lashed out his anger towards her

"Pitou.....what the hell are doing...WHY DID YOU GET IN MY WAY!?"

"I'LL KILL THAT BASTARD! NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO HURT YOU!!"

".................."

"He's going to pay what did to you.....so step out of way and let me finish this..." He started walking back but he was cut off as she stood right in front of him.

Gon was getting impatient with her at this point.

"Get out of my way....."

"I refuse..."

"PITOU.....I don't have time for this, step aside..."

"I SAID NO! You....you promised me you wouldn't do this....please...Gon...stop.

The two stood there and didn't say anything that is until Pitou spoke up.

"This Aura..... you've been hiding this... haven't you...."

"........"

"I would never expect this from you Gon....why would you hide this from me?.....I thought we trusted each other."

"Please....( She started to tear a bit) don't lose yourself over a simple arm....please...I don't want you to lose yourself again."

The tensions started to get high as Gon was getting more irritated by Pitou. His frustration was displayed by his Aura as it erupted with anger.