8: "Unfolding Events"

Almost 2 months had gone by and events were already starting to unfold. Ever since news got out about a new species of chimeras started to unmerge, these hybrid Cockroaches quickly started to gain a reputation of being Hostile towards any creatures

The time had finally come to put this issue to rest

Back in the Cabin, Gon and Bisky were having a heated discussion about something important.

"Gon, for the last time.....STOP USING THAT ABILITY! are you trying to kill yourself at this point!?"

"How many times do I have to say it, I can Handle it! I have a better understanding of how to do it properly, it's not like last time!"

(Slap!) Bisky shut up Gon from talking any further, he was shocked that she hit him.

"You haven't been honest with me for two months Gon....and I want answers...Now"

Gon looked at her for a moment, she was serious and wasn't going to drop the subject.

He signed and gave in, there was no point in hiding it anymore since Bisky wasn't going to stop asking him, so he decided to just be honest with her.

"Alright...... I'm using my Blitz form for one thing, ( he paused for a moment and thought about his answer) I want power, I want to overwhelm these creatures at any cost."

"You wouldn't get it Bisky when I saw Pitou and Killua about to be killed, especially Pitou...I barely was able to control myself, and then I realized I still wasn't strong enough to fight those creatures."

He gets up and is about to head out the door.

"I don't care what happens to me, I will never let Pitou be in that position ever again...."

He shuts the door closing it, leaving Bisky alone to think about what he just said.

" He was walking on a dangerous path...."

An hour had passed and Killua and Pitou were busy doing some sparing. Testing each other's ability just to see how far they have come.

"I gotta hand it to you Pitou, I never imagined you be this good, that clone ability is nothing to sneeze at."

"Hmph, I guess you aren't a waste of time...your not bad either." Said Neferpitou as she was trying to hide her smile."

Killua wasn't sure if she was being mean or nice but he did notice that her personality had slightly changed.

"Please don't mind her, This is her way of trying to be nice," Pitou says as she was trying to make Killua feel comfortable around her.😓

They both sat down and started to reflect on these past two months, this battle wasn't going to be easy and someone might die during this critical mission.

"Let's not repeat what happened like last time...."

"Yea, this time we are going to show these cockroaches that we mean business, if we work together we will have a better chance of winning."

Pitou clinches her fists displaying some of her power to Killua, both of them were preparing themselves for the final two days before heading back to battle.

It wasn't long before Gon had finally joined them, as they all sat next to each other and were all thinking about the task at hand. There weren't going to be any more second chances this time around.

To break the tension Killua asked a question of the two and was curious about something.

"So, do you guys plan on getting married? I'm asking because I noticed how you guys are always together, and I only realized that you honestly make a good couple."