24: "Gon's ultimate plan"

The stage was set for the climatic battle and Pitou and her friends were anxiously waiting for Darius's next move.

He approached his target with deliberate slowness, and in a sudden burst of movement, he unleashed a lightning-fast attack. His intended victim was Rem, but Killua utilized his Godspeed ability to push her out of harm's way.

This created an opening for Leo to strike at Darius, but his attack was met with a swift and effective counter. "Hey, Mina!" Leo called out. "Got it," she replied confidently. With a flick of her wrist, she used her Heavenly Doors ability to open the door and stepped inside, disappearing from everyone's sight

Makoto was in awe of Mina's impressive abilities. "Wow, that's so awesome!😃" she exclaimed with a smile. However, Pitou quickly reminded her to stay focused on the task at hand.

The group swiftly sprang into action, working together to assist Leo in the fight against Darius. Each member showcased their unique abilities, contributing to the collective effort. The team's collaboration and determination were evident as they battled against their opponent.

Makoto fearlessly led the charge, charging headfirst into battle. With a swift motion, she activated her Impact Inpakuto, ready to take on any challenge that came her way. The thrill of the fight coursed through her veins as she prepared to face her opponent with unwavering determination.

While Darius was fending off Makoto's attacks, he was caught completely off guard by something unexpected. As Makoto threw a punch toward him, a small door suddenly appeared on her right arm.

Minas' Heavenly Doors functioned uniquely. Whenever she opened her door, she gained the ability to conceal her presence from anyone. Additionally, traversing through these doors would cause time to decelerate for her, while the external world remained unaffected.

In essence, Minas' Heavenly Doors granted her the power to manipulate time and space, allowing her to move undetected and at her own pace. This remarkable ability provided her with a distinct advantage in various situations, making her a formidable force to be reckoned with.

Overall, Mina's Heavenly Doors was a remarkable feat of ingenuity and skill, showcasing her exceptional talent and expertise. With these doors at her disposal, she was able to navigate the world with ease and grace.

One remarkable aspect of Mina's abilities was her capacity to modify the size and shape of her doors. If the doors were small enough, she could contort her body to squeeze through them effortlessly. However, whenever she exited her space, she would revert to her normal form.

Although this ability had the potential to be taken even further, there was one major obstacle: Mina's laziness. She was reluctant to exert herself and put in the necessary effort. Nevertheless, there were times when she had no choice but to push herself to her limits.

That's when a small door appeared on Makoto's arm and out came a limb extending forward wielding a dagger toward Darius. "What the hell!? You can do that???" Makoto exclaimed.

"Indeed," replied Mina, her eyes fixed on the small door as she relentlessly attacked until it closed and disappeared from Makoto's arm.

Suddenly, another door appeared and swung open behind Darius, catching him off guard. He narrowly avoided a sharp dagger to the face. As he looked around, he noticed multiple doors scattered throughout the area. Leo and Makoto continued to work together, relentlessly attacking Darius.

Before long, it was a 3 vs 1 battle, as Mina hopped from door to door, and the others joined in the fight. Despite being outnumbered, Darius held his own, impressively fighting off eight opponents at once. Pitou and her friends were locked in a fierce battle with the strongest Nen user, Darius. Sweat poured down their faces as they strained to defeat their formidable foe. The sound of clashing fists and grunts of exertion filled the air.