1: "Seeing The World"

It has been quite some time since we last left our heroes, during this time Pitou and Gon had time to spend with each other back on whale island.

They traveled parts of the world that Pitou had never been in her life, with different counties and different cultures, it just showed how vast this planet truly was. They have been to Federation of Ochima, and the Republic of Padokea. And their most recent visit was a country called Arabia in the middle east.

It was safe to say that they have been busy seeing the world, Pitou and Gon couldn't have been more thrilled going on more adventures together, and with their current stay This time the two were currently in Jappon, a small country on the east side of the world but it's culture was rich and deep.

With beautiful cities with endless people walking the streets, It was a place that never slept. Surprisingly it had many different types of cultures from within the country itself that Even Gon and Pitou never thought of it. It was brimming with old Asian traditions, with temples that can be seen from the distance and beautiful stylistic buildings all over.

It wasn't hard to see that this country lived and breathed in it's history. But another culture was also shown here as well, but night would be the place where they would come out, and that be street racing.

 But another culture was also shown here as well, but night would be the place where they would come out, and that be street racing

If Gon and Pitou were luckey, they would see these racers at night on the highways of Jappon. Daredevils that seek thrills at going a high speeds, but luckily for them they never got involved in any of the illegal activities. But there was no doubt that this country offered something that was too alluring.

The sun was setting down and it was time for the two to head back for their apartment. They rented out a room that had enough luxury for them, While still having Millions of Jenny left over from their past adventures. It was nice location, being able to see the city streets and the countless people driving and walking by it was beautiful.

Toyyo truly was a beautiful city to look and to be in.

"Say Gon, before we head back, why don't we grab something to eat? There's plenty of restaurants here I'll treat this time."