21: "Enter into Darkness"

The events of the Cockroach Hybrids started to spread among parts of the world.

As the Hunter Association and numerous Pro Hunters were addressing the issue at hand, it was discovered that the infestation of cockroaches had indeed spread.

However, there was some relief in the fact that a significant number of eggs and female cockroaches were located in various regions of Jappon.

But they weren't the only ones taking Noticed. In fact, parts of the underground market and various Organizations took interest in these "bugs" and those eggs were starting to look pretty valuable in some eyes.

It was unclear how many eggs remained, but it was highly probable that their quantity was dwindling.

Meanwhile, back at Kobo City Pitou was busy avoiding Angel's attacks. She was having a hard time understanding her Abilities.

Whenever Pitou attempted to attack, Angel would vanish and reappear instantly behind her blind spot. "This is getting frustrating! How is she able to do that? To make matters worse, I'm unable to counter her moves."

As the battle raged on, Pitou found herself on the defensive, struggling to keep up with the lightning-fast movements of her opponent. Meanwhile, Gon was locked in a fierce head-to-head battle with Darius, their punches sending shockwaves through the air with each impact.

The intensity of the fight was amazing, with both fighters giving it their all. Gon knew that he couldn't hold anything back if he wanted to survive, and he fought with all the strength he could muster.

As they moved around the battlefield, Pitou and Gon would switch opponents, each taking turns facing off against Darius and Angel. Pitou could feel the incredible power behind Darius's strikes, but she noticed that something was different. Darius wasn't using his full strength like he had before.

Despite the chaos and danger all around them, both fighters remained focused and determined, their eyes locked on their opponents as they continued to trade blows. It was a battle for survival, and neither of them was willing to back down

"Does he truly believe that he can beat me without using his Nen abilities? He's going to severely pay for underestimating me" Pitou thought to herself, a sly grin forming on her face. She continued her relentless assault, utilizing her Nen strings to ensnare her opponent.

He easily brushed off her initial attacks, but she noticed that her strings remained intact. This was the opening she needed.

With lightning speed, Pitou closed in on her opponent, delivering a powerful double kick to his face. But she didn't stop there. She cleverly used her (IN) ability to conceal the strings wrapped around her legs, rendering her opponent helpless.

With her strings tightly wound around him, he was unable to break free. Pitou seized the opportunity and began swinging him around with incredible force, building up momentum until she was spinning at a dizzying speed. "TAKE THIS!"

Finally, with a swift disconnect of her strings, she flung him towards multiple buildings, causing a thunderous crash.

Pitou felt a sense of satisfaction at her efforts, but she knew deep down that it wouldn't be enough to finish off her opponent. However, her momentary distraction almost cost her dearly as she narrowly avoided being slashed by Angel's tendrils.

Her anger boiled over at the thought of what had happened to her King. "How dare you! I will have your-" she shouted, before being abruptly cut off by a punch to the face from Gon. "You should learn to pay attention!" he scolded.

The two of them seized this moment to pounce on Angel, unleashing a barrage of ferocious melee combo attacks. Gon and Pitou worked in tandem, leaving Angel with no opportunity to counter. The onslaught was unrelenting, leaving Angel utterly defenseless.