3: "Hell takes it's first steps"

4 days had passed since the news broke out. An emergency was called in the Republic of Hass, while the western and eastern side were doing it's best keep the public calm. Tensions started to arise from the growing concern of more missing victims.

Gon and Pitou were currently on a bus waiting to get to their destination.

"Hey Pitou"

"Yes Gon?"

"I won't lie to you, this is giving me flash backs when you guys were first started attacking."

Pitou took a moment to realize this, he was right. But something about this just didn't feel right about this situation...a sense of dread was the best thing she could describe.

"I know, ....but whatever this is, we are professionals aren't we? So let's figure this out together ok?🙂"

"You got it Pitou"

"Oh, and by the way, I called in a few extra hands so whatever were are dealing with, we'll be in good hands."😉

It wouldn't be long now until they reached their stop. After finally reaching the country of Hass.

(2 hours later)

The bus finally stops as it reached its destination and Pitou and Gon walked out, it was bright and hot day. It was a shame that they couldn't spend time to enjoy the sun.

"Geez, took you guys long enough... I was getting bored over here."

"But at least your here, So, you guys ready to get to Business?

Killua was 19 and was just a year older then Gon and Pitou. The young former assassin had grown up to be a sharp looking young adult, wearing a dark long shelve shirt and wearing dark blue pants was a nice touch of class.

He had matured in more ways then Pitou had imagined, the last time she ever saw him was back that forest...all those years ago. He truly had grown up.

"Wow......Pitou, you look so different, you gotten taller?" Killua asked.

"Killua!! Aw man, it's good to see you bud! 😁" Gon rushed over and tackled him to the ground, showing how much he missed his friend.

"Would you get off! You still acting like a kid after all these years Gon!💢"

"And your still as loud as ever hehehe!😁 Come on, you know you missed me. and besides, this for old times."

Pitou looked at the two and couldn't help but giggle at their interactions, it was honestly cute to see them wrestle each other. But it was time to get down to business.

"Alright boys, that's enough for now, you remember why we are here right?"Pitou asked them.

"Yeah, at least now we can figure out what's our next move" Gon said.