ℌ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢

It would've driven most people insane all the horrors of Hecate's life, yet the small raven-haired girl rejoiced in those horrors basking in the sweet pain.

Hecate Inclementia Black was the name of a small girl born during a blood moon on a Friday the 13th of October, most would believe it to be a dark omen, some sort of misfortune but not her family.

The Blacks were one of the most ancient families amongst witches, they were also rumoured to be the most powerful of them all practicing all kinds of witchcraft, but their favorite types of magic were Necromancy, Spiritualism, Chaos Magic and Rituals.
The day Hecate was born her father tried to kill her because after so many years of miscarriages Hecate's parents were on their last chance to produce an heir that could carry out the Black lineage, once Faustus discovered his last chance was a girl, he lost his mind and enraged tried to kill the poor babe but Lilith seeing her only daughter in harm's way stopped her husband making him see Hecate was their only shot at a legacy.

All the hatred, malice and disgust towards his daughter made Faustus a bitter man, he never showed love or any other form of sentiment towards Hecate, instead he treated her like she was less than a maggot on a corpse, he often said that to her in hopes of making the little girl cry.

Unlike Faustus, Lilith raised Hecate to be strong, to never show her dad any form of pain or misery making the little witch able to endure her father's harsh treatments and almost impossible lessons.

Hecate raised in such a hostile environment never knew what it was to be loved, to be truly loved, to be held and cared for, to receive a kiss on the cheek or a tight hug when you're feeling down, a kind word or perhaps a smile, all she ever got was mean words, harsh lessons and cruel tasks, no matter how much Lilith tried to go against Faustus harsh education, the mother wasn't allowed to see her own daughter more than a few minutes a day.

Upon Hecate's 16th birthday Lilith died poisoned with one of her own potions and the girl knew now her father could carry out what he had tried to do sixteen years before and knowing nothing would stop him she let him carry out his wishes slicing her throat not even with Lilith buried yet, of course no one expected Hecate to rise from the dead 13 minutes after her father killing her.

Revenge was something Hecate had dreamed and plotted during all those years and now she could finally carry it, with a swift graceful movement of her fingers Faustus throat was slit open making him choke on his own blood while his only daughter smiled while looking at all the blood painting the dark wooden floor.

Having no one left Hecate brough her mom from the dead following a very ancient ritual on one of the many books of her family and for the first time she felt at ease and so did Lilith knowing her only daughter was one of the most powerful witches of all the family, but she also knew Hecate needed to be amongst people, so she decided to enrol the girl in a school, of course no regular school could contain the hurricane of doom Hecate was so after going through a total of 13 schools in the various places of this earth Lilith decided to confide in her only friend and ask for advice, Morticia Addams, and following her friend's advice she gave a very peculiar school one last shot, Nevermore Academy, a school for the outcasts of society.

Authors Note:
This is a work of fiction; all original characters belong to me and their own plot lines and dialogues as well. Some characters will follow the series Wednesday (2022) story line others will not, do bear in mind many things might be different from the original series, but it is for the sake of the story line of Hecate.

Trigger Warning!
I'll be leaving a single warning here, this story will contain the use of drugs, alcohol, graphic details of violence, gore and blood, mentions of torture, murder, cheating, spiritual scenes and descriptive sexual scenes, take all of this in consideration because I won't post a warning at the beginning of a chapter containing one or more of the things listed above so read at your own peril.

Additional Information:
English is not my native tong so bear with me and possibly my many mistakes.
Also feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your opinions