ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶

Hecate nestled on the black velvet chair of Salem's communal mansion, Draco stood in front of the fire leaning against the dark stone wall while Mor and Azriel poured over Lilith's research.

 "Your mother has been collecting evidence about the Hyde and also about whoever was hunting the both of you," Mor said, her eyes scanning the papers.

 "Those two are completely separate cases, both of them a thorn in my skin." Hecate groaned getting up and walking over to the table. "The Hyde case is confusing but I have a few people that might be of assistance, regarding the mixed signs of whoever is dumb enough to be hunting me I have nothing."

 "I think you should reinforce your shields." Azriel looked over to his leader.

 "I already did it, all of our shields actually."

 "For now we should focus on the Hyde, he is a liability to the coven as well, it is exposing us more than necessary and it's dangerous," Mor suggested and Hecate agreed with a nod.

 "I agree but I still want to go over the signs and see if something escaped my mother, I also want to go over the memory to siphon out the ten masked men."

 "We'll be down here if you need us." Mor offered while Hecate walked up the stairs to the leader's room, the room that used to be her mother's whenever she needed to stay.

 Closing the door Hecate took in her surroundings, black and red were the main colors. The room was big enough to have a four-poster queen bed, a small library corner with a large black desk, and two black velvet chairs. Hecate crossed the room going for its private bathroom and starting a hot bath while she stripped off her clothes.

 Entering the hot relaxing water Hecate felt a tug of panic inside of her, she stopped her movements dropping her shields, and realized it was Xavier, she could feel his anger and despair through the bond.

 Taking a random outfit from the closet Hecate donned her undergarments pulling the tight leather pants up her legs as fast as she could and putting on a simple long-sleeve black shirt, almost running she picked a pair of ankle high heel boots and rushed out of the room.

 "I need to go to Nevermore, keep your minds open to mine." she rushed the order and teleported out going to the shed.

 Opening the shed door Hecate saw a hammer on the floor, and a chair with thick chains fallen around, someone had been shackled to the chair, and the thought of that someone being Xavier made her angry, silver flames coating her hands.

 Focusing on the bond she hadn't used in weeks Hecate felt Xavier, his anger and panic, he was still in Jericho but his location wasn't exact so she just teleported herself to the Weathervane's back alley and walked the streets looking for Xavier, her silver flames burning in her eyes and hands not bothering with who might see her.

 Reaching the police station the bond grew thicker and wriggled calling to her attention, walking inside Hecate made herself invisible to mortals passing the working cops with ease and following the trail to the back cells seeing Xavier sitting on an iron frame bed, a chain around his waist, shackled binding him around the ankles and wrists and the last restrain that made Hecate lose control, a chain by his neck.

 "I can sense you there Hecate." he breathed looking towards her spot.

 Hecate's placed a veil over the camera making it impossible to capture her and she approached the bars separating them letting go of her invisibility.

 "What happened?"

 "Wednesday thought I was the monster that has been hunting people," he said, his eyes focused on her.