ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Hecate skipped dinner sneaking out to the woods to practise some botanical spells and to talk to her mother seeking some guidance for her class projects but the night was coming rendering the woods dark so the witch decided to return back to her room being interrupted by Wednesday that rushed to the girl.

 -Enid needs your help. -Wednesday blurted entering the room with Hecate.

 -For?

 -Yoko and Laura are in the infirmary and won't be able to participate in the Poe Cup, garlic accident at dinner. 

 -It was no accident. -Hecate stated remembering Bianca leaving the kitchens earlier.

 -I know, it was Bianca.

 -Count me in. -the witch stated before crossing her arms and whisper a spell to locate Bianca and teleporting right after standing before a closed door.

 Holding her hand over the door she knocked twice being answered by Xavier creating a wave of confusion and annoyance once she saw Bianca leaning against a desk.

 -Is everything okay Hecate? -Xavier asked trying to touch her but she turned slightly causing him to miss her shoulder.

 -Since you're a low blow kinda person I guess I can be too. -she smirked making Bianca scoff.

 -Have you lost your mind? What are you talking about psycho?

 -Do you know what is highly toxic to vampires? -she questioned and Bianca tried to hold a grin. -Garlic but do you know what is highly toxic to sirens? -Hecate's voice was low and threatening -Witches. -she hissed turning away but Xavier held her arm.

 -Leave. -he simply stated.

 -Yeah Hecate, leave. 

 -I meant you Bianca. -he corrected still holding Hecate's arm pulling her inside the room as Bianca stomped away. -What happened.

 -Your girlfriend sent my roommate to the infirmary.

 -She's not my girlfriend. -he corrected her closing the door.

 -Then why were you holding hands? -she scoffed rolling her eyes.

 -You saw that?

 -It doesn't really matter either way, I was just warning her. -she pointed before trying to leave but Xavier was still blocking the door.

 -You'll be competing in the Poe Cup?

 -Yes I will. -she looked him in the eyes.

 -Good luck then.

 -I don't need it, unlike you. -she whispered by his ear before teleporting herself to Enid's and Wednesday room scaring Enid that jumped a few inches from her bed.

 -I almost died of an heart attack! -she squeaked.

 -Don't be so dramatic, where is Wednesday?

 -She and Thing are preparing some things for tomorrow.

 -Thing? -she questioned with a raised eyebrow.

 -It's a single hand that is apparently one of the Addams family mysteries. 

 -So any plans for winning tomorrow?

 -Wednesday said to leave it to her. -Enid shrugged her shoulder as Hecate rolled her eyes.

 -How does Bianca keeps winning? 

 -Since it's a no rules type of race and Bianca is a siren kinda makes her a master of the waters.