ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

After the dramatic episode of Hecate's visions in the woods the week proceeded with her usual classes and because the witch was never one to back down from her goals, she spent every free minute of her time in the woods forcing her visions to come to her, but she couldn't decipher anything new rendering her frustrated.

 -Are you planning on going to the woods again? -Yoko asked as Hecate put her cape over the shoulders.

 -Yes.

 -We have to go to the festival today, remember? Attendance is mandatory. -Yoko pointed out.

 -That's today? -Hecate furrowed her eyebrows removing the cape and sitting on her bed. 

 -You've been so absorbed into whatever you're doing I've barely saw you this past week.

 -I've been practising.

 -Hecate you've been practising too much! -Yoko shouted getting in front of the petite girl. -Have you forgotten what happened last time you pushed yourself? You passed out and threw blood for like an hour.

 -I still haven't figured out how I came back here.

 -You didn't, Xavier brought you. -Yoko turned away going for her closet.

 -Why haven't you told me that?

 -You never asked. -she shrugged her shoulders leaving a confused Hecate. -You should get ready we have to leave in twenty.

 -Are you upset? -the witch tilted head while picking her outfit.

 -Isn't that obvious? -Yoko squeaked.

 -Why?

 -Because you are careless!

 -So what? It isn't like you care. -she scoffed before taking her clothes off.

 -If that's what you believe that you ain't as smart as I expected.

 -What do you mean Yoko?

 -You're my roommate, we've been together 24/7 this past week, we've spent good times together and what you think I do it just so I don't get bored? You're my friend Hecate.

 -Friend? Me? You consider me a friend?

 -Yes, I do. -she admitted and Hecate felt something inside her she believed the last time she had felt it was around four years of age, happiness.

 -Thank you. -she whispered exchanging a quick look with Yoko.

 Hecate dressed herself with a pair of black mesh tights, a laced dress that ended mid-tight with long bell laced sleeves and finished with a pair of platform high heels. She wore her long hair cascading over her back and finished her make up with a black honey lip colour.

 -I'm ready. -she informed putting on a short cape over her shoulders resting over her dress.

 -You look gorgeous. -Yoko smiled and picked her phone placing herself next to the witch. -A selfie? 

 The witch shrugged her shoulders and took a photo next to Yoko walking outside with Salem right behind her and the two girls made their way to the group.

⛤⛤⛤

 The smell of sweet, caramelized apples, cotton candy and fried hotdogs filled the air while Hecate wandered around the festival looking for Wednesday, the earie feeling growing on her stomach made her walk faster until the sight of a head of blonde hair with colourful strands caught her attention.