ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

-Mornin' roomie. -Yoko greeted as Hecate tried to enter the room quietly but unsuccessfully.

 -Mornin'. -she muttered taking her shoes of and letting herself fall back onto the bed.

 -Where were you? -Yoko held a cocky grin on her lips as she walked over to Hecate's bed sitting down.

 -Like you don't know. -she groaned. -I know you did it on purpose.

 -Well it seems to have worked so no need to thank me, I know I'm the best. 

 -So modest. -Hecate pushed Yoko playfully before getting up and walking over to the bathroom.

 -Care to share any details? -Yoko shouted as Hecate closed the door but of course all she got was silence before the water on the shower being turned on. -That's the least you could do!

 Yoko waited impatiently for Hecate to finish her shower as she laid down on Hecate's bed looking at the ceiling with Salem next to her, meanwhile Hecate took her time washing her body still feeling the touch of Xavier's warm hands on her, she felt as if her body was addicted to being close to him what was a very dangerous thing.

 Wrapping a towel around her naked body and picking another she used to dry her hair partially, Hecate left the bathroom seeing Yoko get up almost like she had a sensor that went off once the girl left the bathroom.

 -Are you finally sharing some details?

 -There are no details to share. -Hecate rolled her eyes ditching the towel before picking her underwear. 

 -And you really expect me to believe you just stood there through the whole night? -Yoko raised her brow up, she was no naïve girl that Hecate could throw sand to the eyes.

 -We smoked and talked that's it. - and kissed, a lot , she thought to herself trying to hold in her smirk.

 -Liar.

 -How about you and Davina, care to share details as well?- Hecate tried to divert the attention and to make Yoko uncomfortable but she should've known Yoko wasn't a prude.

 -We haven't had sex yet if that is what you want to know but we might be close to it.

 -Okay forget I asked. -Hecate held her hands up in a defeating manner causing Yoko to laugh at the witch. -I'm starving care to join me for breakfast or?

 -Will you tell me what happened last night? -Yoko tried to strike a deal but Hecate simply groaned picking her zipper hoodie and walking over to the door. -Fine don't. -she groaned but still followed Hecate out.

 Entering the meal room Yoko was first picking up a cup of what was presumably blood and Hecate followed picking a plate of pancakes and juice following Yoko to a table where Davina, Kent, Ajax and Xavier were.

 -Mornin' guys. -Yoko greeted with a smile while Hecate simply sat next to the vampire facing Xavier that held a smirk to the witch.

 -So, who's excited for outreaching day tomorrow? -Davina asked with a sarcasm hint on her voice. -It'll be you first outreach day, any expectations Hecate? -she asked looking at the brunette as she gracefully placed a bite of pancake on her mouth.

 -None. - she answered after swallowing down the food. -I don't really see the necessity of this outreaching day but whatever I guess.

 As Hecate was about to proceed eating she saw Bianca pretending to fall through the corner of her eye and before she could react the burning sensation of whatever liquid she was carrying pierced through her arm and neck making her get up immediately seeing Xavier holding Bianca preventing her from falling.