ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Hecate woke before Xavier since she had to go back to her room and get ready before starting her usual school day and that was exactly what she did once she got out of his embrace teleporting herself to her room.

-Mornin' roomie. -Yoko greeted causing the witch to jump slightly and glare at her friend that had a grin plastered on her face. -Breaking the rules are we Hecate?

-You scared the shit out of me. -she groaned going for her closet taking a pair of faux-leather pants and a simple black shirt getting dressed.

-So which homework were you doing this time? -Yoko mocked her friend earning a grunt from the witch as she sat to apply make up and put her hair in a messy bun.

-I was with Xavier, happy? -she groaned finishing applying mascara. -Also I have something to tell you.

-That you two had sex? No need I can smell his cologne all over you so.

-Maybe we just kissed.

-Really? You and him just kissed?

-No, but that's besides the point, what I have to tell you is much more mind blowing.

-Then spill it out.

-Bianca entered the room while we were having sex. -she chuckled walking out of the room with Yoko that stopped by the door too stunned to speak.

-And she didn't barged in stopping you?

-Kinda difficult when I shut the door on her face.

-Hecate you're a bad bitch. -Yoko leaned on the girl as the two chuckled walking to the meal room. -And he knows?

-Yup, I told him.

-I knew you two were endgame. -Yoko clapped her hands confusing the girl with her excitement.

-We're what?

-Endgame, when a couple is like, meant to be together.

-That is such a stupid and contradictory expression. -Hecate muttered picking a plate of french toast sitting next to Ajax while Yoko sat between Davina and Kent.

-So what have you done to Bianca? -Davina asked after kissing her girlfriend looking at Hecate that simply furrowed her eyebrows. -She was pissed, and I mean really pissed when I came back to our room last night and all she said was that she hated you. -Yoko and Hecate exchanged looks before laughing.

-What is so funny? -Xavier asked as he slid next to Hecate kissing her cheek casually surprising everyone.

-Oh, I see now why she was pissed.

-Who? -Xavier asked stealing a slice of french toast from Hecate's plate.

-Bianca. -at the mention of her name Xavier almost choked on the food as he tried not to laugh. -What have you two done that could make her so pissed?

-Don't know what you're talking about. -Hecate scoffed slapping Xavier's hand as he tried to steal more food.

-Maybe she caught them making out like I did the other day. -Ajax suggested causing Xavier to chuckle earning a shove from Hecate.

-Not quite. -Xavier said as he managed to steal the last piece of french toast.

-Are you implying she caught you two having sex then? -Kent asked causing Yoko, Hecate and Xavier to laugh.

-Gotta go, forgot a book back in the dorm. -Hecate lied pushing Xavier and getting up walking across the meal room followed by him as they passed Bianca.

-Slut. -the siren muttered but the only answer she got was Xavier holding Hecate by the hips and kissing her neck before the two left the room.

-Can you not kiss me like that?