ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔦𝔵

The circle each took their turn picking their beverage of choice, most warlocks and witches opting for the tea.

 Floating around, the silver platter reached Draco that served himself a glass of absinthe -No tea for you tonight? -Azriel asked, a smirk plastered on his lips knowing the reason behind his best friend's choice.

 "You know Draco doesn't partake in the tea experience unless Hecate does." Mor said casually sipping from her tea.

 Across the room, Xavier's locked jaw was visible while he eyed the warlock seating at Hecate's feet, a queen on her throne. It fueled both his jealousy and his lust seeing her seating there so casually, her legs over Azriel and her face the perfect display of boredom.

 Pouring a glass of the green liquid Hecate waved an idle hand replenishing the empty bottle.

 "How about a casual game of magic?" Mor suggested with a smile sipping from her tea.

 "And how do you suppose you'll be able to play after drinking the tea?" Azriel asked leaning back.

 "Draco's tea always takes a couple of hours to produce effects."

 "There are non-magical people here, they can't play." Hecate pointed the obvious drinking from her glass.

 "What kind of game is it?" it was Yoko who asked.

 Mor smiled at the vampire and stood up. "One of us will stay in the middle with a blindfold, then randomly someone will be chosen to cast a spell or a curse to whoever is sitting at the center and they'll have to guess who cast it and what spell it was."

 "And that is fun?" Davina widened her eyes shocked making the witches chuckle.

 "We use nice spells, Davina, no cruelty here." Hecate clarified with a grin but Azriel scoffed at her statement.

 "Nice spells? You inked I have a small dick on my forehead and left me to wander around with that for the rest of the night." he accused the witch, Hecate snorted with Draco remembering that night. "Last time I ever play when the two of you are paired together."

 "Don't be like that Az, you know I adore you." Hecate purred leaning onto the warlock, her dress parting and revealing the full side of her thigh, the end of one of her tattoos appearing. 

 "Hecate darling as much as I adore the sight of your ass on display your dear mortal boy is glaring at me." Az whispered, Hecate glanced over to Xavier seeing his angry eyes focused on her exposed skin.

 Leaning back to her former spot Hecate displayed an evil smirk on her dark red lips.

 "So, can we play? The mortals can watch, it is very entertaining." Mor pleaded seating down across from Draco.

 "Don't look at me, you know Hecate is the one that makes decisions around here." Draco smiled his perfect white teeth on display.

 Mor looked up meeting Hecate's amused gaze. "Please, I do miss playing with you."

 "How could I ever say no to those gorgeous eyes Morgana? Although I must ask something of you all." she looked around the group. "No high magic curses that might be too disturbing to the mortals please."

 "We are not babies you know." Xavier blurted gaining everyone's attention.

 "Sometimes you sure act like it." she spat making him scoff.

 "That is rich Hecate, really."

 "Let's just play please." Mor cut the conversation, the shadows in Hecate's eyes enough insight into how angry she was getting. "I'll go first." she offered seating down in the middle.